Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: modeller returning  (Read 1347 times)

howie55

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
modeller returning
« on: August 02, 2016, 11:36:29 pm »

Hi everyone
I have used this forum before
I would like to pick up some work I did on this forum some years ago, I have had several usernames one being Flytire07, the project I was working on was a Schooner called "Taste of Freedom", scratch built with lines similar to Bluenose. I finished the project and have sailed her with great success, my current build is another scratch build, I have lofted her with lines similar to a ", VO60 Ocean racing yacht", and am currently fitting the radio control to the sails and rudders, so far I have not had any problems in the build, and once the R/C gear is sorted I will fit the false deck and cabin, I would like to put this as a build project and use my Photo's of my  schooner " Taste of Freedom " to discuss the how I built her to the stage where I am now with the VO60.
Although the loft lines are different the build sequence is the same and the early Photo's I put on this forum of my schooner would help me explain my latest build.
Whilst my memory is good I have forgotten my two previous usernames I used on this forum throughout the schooner build , if there is any way which I can recover my previous Photo's I would be obliged
thanks, Howie55
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.