Model Boat Mayhem - Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: My 12 foot Gato class submarine!  (Read 125627 times)

salmon

• Full Mayhemer
Re: My 12 foot Gato class submarine!
« Reply #550 on: January 02, 2018, 05:00:10 PM »

Happy New Year John, what sub plans do you have this year?
Peace,
Tom
If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

sub john

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #551 on: January 04, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »

HI Salmon                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Can you remember seeing the bosc monitor i posted a picture on hear some where sorry to say we lost him a few months ago, it was very sad put me off doing any thing for quite a while. In answer to your question would like to try to take the Engal to some shows but ever time i say I'm going some thing all ways goes wrong. I have brought a Phantom 4 drone and the idea was to do some filming of the subs and all i will say is it has been back and exchanged 3 times and back for repair 2 times and have only just got it back so hopefully will get some filming in this year. Must say I'm not very impressed   with it, i think it likes going on it's holidays back to DJI in the Netherlands to be repaired                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      All the best John                               

salmon

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #552 on: January 06, 2018, 01:22:45 AM »

Very sorry to hear of your monitor passing. It was part of your life and a part of the family.
With subs it always seems to be one thing or another. Your creations take it to a new level, but I am sure you will get control of it.
I have several friends and they have not had a trouble with their DJI. Third time is a charm!
Take care and look forward to hearing more from you in 2018.
Peace,
Tom
If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up