Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tuggie still going  (Read 1972 times)

airwolf572010

Tuggie still going
« on: October 29, 2011, 07:12:19 pm »

Evening all, well still working hard on the Old Tuggie and have made some improvements now to the rescue boat.
all I have left to do is to add the graupner smoke Unit which is 12v and fan forced then instead of fake rope at the stern add fishing liline , a float and a small lead weight and hook and all is ready for the towing of the breakdown speedsters or others.
here is the Video link for you to have a look at.

http://youtu.be/rHYJfF6JJdk

\one more rear working deck light to be added also then I think that will do her.

cheers

Armo :-))

tugs46

Re: Tuggie still going
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 03:46:31 am »

Nice :-))

airwolf572010

Re: Tuggie still going
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 04:11:44 am »

Thanks Mike,
Yeah gotta laugh I inadvertently put the wrong battery into her and watched as all the lights started blowing out.
What the Heck is happenin I said. I had put a 11.1 lipo into her instead of the 7.2.
I have combated that problem now and fixed up 12V leds just in case haha
So now can get the smoke unit I have been wantin for so long. Marvelous what you can do with some cheapies isnt it.
A lot of people shy away from em ah like their only Plastic heaps and cheap.
Well I have had a few compliments about Tuggie and when she does her rescues there is enough pullin power to get some of those
Fast Electrics and Petrol Jobs back to shore.
And She looks the part, I ain't got no complaints about my Tuggie at all and have even had a few good offers haha but would'nt part with her mate.

Cheers
Armo
Here is one Ive just finished building to be sold later on Ebay a Fast Electric Head of the River Cat running on 3 cells but upgraded to start on 4 cells.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 19 queries.