Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP - FlySky/iMax/Turnigy 9x/Eurgle 9CH radio receiver info  (Read 2691 times)

Yamaha1

HELP - FlySky/iMax/Turnigy 9x/Eurgle 9CH radio receiver info
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:36:06 pm »

Hi - have bought a Eurgle 9ch 2.4g tx/rx combo, but although I have the manual, there are no connection info for the receiver polarity connections.

There is nothing else supplied - switch and wiring, servos, so I am struggling to find bits to fit.

I do have an old Sanwa 35meg set - with a note in the manual to say the battery connections need swapping for use with Futaba gear.

I am reluctant to plug my Sanwa nicad into the Eurgle receiver in case the power connections are wrong!!

Can anyone please shed some light on this for me? Also, are the Sanwa servos likely to work with the Eurgle - or do their connections need swapping also?

I can't understand how a manual wouldn't show the correct connections, as they obviously seem to have varied over the years with different manufacturers.

Any info will be gratefully received!!

Mike

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
Re: HELP - FlySky/iMax/Turnigy 9x/Eurgle 9CH radio receiver info
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 03:53:06 pm »

Sanwa seem to be the odd make.
The pins on your receiver should be :-
Pin nearest the edge of the circuit board is Negative (Black Wire Normally)
Next or centre pin Positive (Red or Brown)
Inside pin Signal (White,Yellow or Orange)

Thats my look on it but there are old sanwa users on here who can give you more info

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

Chameo

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 07:39:43 pm »

I have two of these TX which are FlySky and Turnigy branded... so I guess I can help.

When the receiver is lying on the surface with the label on top the upper pin row is signal, the middle row is 5V and the bottom row is ground. On my receivers this info is shown on the label.

Merry Xmas - Michael

Yamaha1

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 09:09:41 am »

Thanks guys - just what I needed.

Chameo - your info was spot on - and easy to follow - it all now works great with the old Sanwa servos.

Netleyned - I think your info may well apply to an older receiver - my connection are on the rh end panel of the receiver,
not on the top.

Merry Christmas, chaps - and thanks.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 22 queries.