Been very busy today and made loads of progress. Firstly the torpedoes are finished!!
Im rather glad about that i they were a bit complicated:
well not complicated but time consuming, there were many parts to be a made which im afraid to say i didnt log, not only that but i found NOTHING i could use to make it simpler.
Anothering thing i did was make some cleats, i did manage to take some photos of how i did them though:
first up i drew out a simple T shape on some plasticard:
cut them out with the stanley, nice n easy after the torpedos:
rounded them off with a file and emerycloth
stuck a base to the bottom of the T peice:
Then stuck them to the deck, 5 in total, it was quite fun making those little bits:
I wasnt going to bother but somehow had a change of heart, it just seemed worth the effort. Anyway this is as it stands at the minute:
Going to be painting tomorow