Hello and thanks to all for your replies, I am not sure that the original builder used the right part for the bilge keels as I have found 2 items not cut out yet from the wood that look suspiciously like bilge keels.
I have the plans, thanks very much Bluebird for your offer, and have also found the web site for Billings kit old instruction books.
Amazingly as far as fittings go I think all are in the parts boxes including a lot of flat type stanchions.
The first job I did was to remove the old prop shaft and insert one I had made myself some years ago with a stuffing box at the motor end. The original shaft was 1 mm dia screw thread and there was no way I could get a large propeller to fit.
I have also taken out 56 port holes all covered with thick paint, I have set myself the task of seeing how much I can do in 3 weeks.
regards to all, Roy