Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bait Boats  (Read 4440 times)

Stavros

Bait Boats
« on: July 04, 2012, 10:55:26 pm »

Moderators and our Illustrious leader

There seems to be an upsurge of flow Anglers asking a lot of questions regarding Bait boats would it at all be possible or start a new chapter for ALL bait boats and collate all the threads to one place....just a thought..........would keep Tug Kenny busy and out of MISCHIEF for a short while. O0 O0 {-) {-) {-) {-)

Dave.................now going into hiding for a VERY long time  O0 O0 {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-)

New Section now opened up by popular demand.

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Bait Boats
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 11:18:00 pm »

Ok,

What is (are) a bait boat (boats) and why???????????????
Gunna build those other boats one day.

Stavros

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:24:25 pm »

Bait boats are a tool for del of fishing rigs and bait to unaccessable places like under bushes where an angler can not cast to or Taking a bait out to specific locations that are far beyoned the avergae Anglers casting abillity and to enable the angler to biat up a very tight spot.In some cases bait is transported in excess of 200mtrs on foreign lakes

Dave

steam up

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 11:55:06 pm »

I have a friend interested in developing a bait boat for beach fishing %%

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 09:19:55 am »

Bait boats are a tool for del of fishing rigs and bait to unaccessable places like under bushes where an angler can not cast to or Taking a bait out to specific locations that are far beyoned the avergae Anglers casting abillity and to enable the angler to biat up a very tight spot.In some cases bait is transported in excess of 200mtrs on foreign lakes

Dave

Dave,

Thank you, am not aware if we having anything like that here in Australia
Gunna build those other boats one day.

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 10:24:11 am »

I have a friend interested in developing a bait boat for beach fishing %%
He might want to look here - http://www.aquacat.co.za/ - to avoid any duplication of effort. %)
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

ACTion

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 10:42:32 am »

Did I imagine it or wasn't there a bloke who is trying to upgrade his bait boat (with three pumps) to increase the range etc? Blowed if I can find his posting now. If there was and he is reading this then I've just put a wiring diagram up on our website which he might find useful. It uses a Spektrum DX5 radio and a few of our units. http://www.action-electronics.co.uk/pdfs/Bait%20Boat%20%283%20pumps%29%20-%20Nick%20Wootton.pdf  The lights are optional and were requested by the customer for whom I did the diagram. Just omit the P43 and its LEDs+wiring if not required.
Hope it helps.
Dave M
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.