Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eldergarth prop slots  (Read 1588 times)

weebaldy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Eldergarth prop slots
« on: April 15, 2013, 10:14:56 pm »

Ok having purchased my Eldergarth from MMM on Saturday here come the questions  ;) . I am gonna put up a build thread but I have a few things to finish on my Anteo before starting the Eldergarth so I will be a few weeks until I start the actual build in Ernest.

As this is my first kit I thought it best to read all the instructions and review the plans a few times before starting and there is something that has got me stumped so here goes.

I can see that there needs to be two holes drilled in the hull for the  Korts, there are pre made marks on the hull for them so I think I know what I am doing there . however I also need to drill out slots, one for each prop shaft and I can't see these either marked on the hull or on the plans/ template sheets.

Is there a way/technique of working out where the slots go or am I missing something very simple.

Thanks for any advice offered

Ray

weebaldy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Eldergarth prop slots
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:02:49 pm »

Yep, though so after some advice from Bryan at MMM It is indeed there on the drawing  :-))  I just needed to look a bit further onto what was shown and it had the prop centre for both Korts shown so from there with the length of prop shafts included extrapolating the slot  measurement the was easy.

As Bryan has also kindly offered to talk me through it when I am ready I will take him up on that  O0

Howard

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 03:03:54 pm »

That sounds just like Bryan ,He,s a great bloke and with Ann making great tea perfect couple.
                                   Regards Howard.

escipion

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 02:38:10 pm »

Hello
Could you post some pics of what you are trying to do???

Best regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries.