Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "OMRA" @ Weymouth  (Read 2579 times)

Den W

• Full Mayhemer
"OMRA" @ Weymouth
« on: July 08, 2013, 06:50:37 am »

Well folks it,s nearly here,,OMRA,s  biggy event   "WEYMOUTH GRAND PRIX"

yes this has to be the best offshore model power boat race of the year for every one, the venue is superb for racers and spectators alike,the race will consist of sprint racing on Saturday 13th July 10am start, and on Sunday will see circuit racing,10am start, there are toilet facilities close to hand and a well stocked cafe on site, the viewing for the public is second to none  "fabulous", so come along ,bring the kids ""ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO WATCH""  and have some fun entertainment,who knows, you may even decide to join our association  ..for more information about us please visit      omra.co.uk     thankyou   

Date corrected.Admin
1 Small Part of  "OMRA,s" Great Team

black magic racing

• Full Mayhemer
  • when winning is all . it stops being a hobby
Re: "OMRA" @ Weymouth
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 11:25:17 am »

i think you will find its now july :-))
FAST is never FAST enough
Black Magic Racing with BMPRS    Telford Model Boat Club
Birkenhead Model Power Boat club Vice Commodore

Den W

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 06:21:58 am »

Hi Every body, just a small update on the "OMRA" Weymouth race meeting, there will be free practice from around 10-30am on the Saturday with Sprint racing starting  at 1pm followed by more free practice ..(time allowing) Sunday will see racing starting at 10am with all racers having two heats ,with over 80 boats entered (YES 80) it will be a pretty hectic day to say the least ..Well I,m off to the seaside now for what looks like  a very warm and sunny weekend,,  good luck and hope to see you all there cheers for now... {-) {-) {-) :-)) :-)) :-)) :D :D :D
1 Small Part of  "OMRA,s" Great Team

Raymond

• Shipmate
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 10:41:18 am »

Just off to Weymouth to visit my Daughter and family, hope to see some racing, sadly the rest of the model boat festival is no more we used to go every year, the Seafood festival that is held on the same dates is to me is not my thing.
                 Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.