Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Jokes & Humour - 2016  (Read 256713 times)

Just Add Water

Re: Jokes & Humour - 5
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2015, 09:37:42 am »

A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and proceeds to fire it at the other patrons.
 "Why?" asks the confused, surviving waiter amidst the carnage, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.
 "Well, I'm a panda," he says at the door. "Look it up."
 The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation.

"Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China.--- Eats, shoots and leaves."

Just Add Water

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 09:40:17 am »

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.     The man then replies: Yeah, well we were married 35 years.

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2015, 11:18:25 am »

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed.
At first I was afraid then I was petrified.

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2015, 11:22:07 am »

Dear Friend,
This letter was started by a woman like yourself in
hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discontented
women. Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost
anything. Just bundle up your husband and send him to the
woman whose name appears at the top of the list. Then add
your name to the bottom of the list and send a copy of this
to five of your friends who are equally tired and
discontented. When your name comes to the top of the list,
you will receive 3,325 men... and some of them are bound
to be better than the one you gave up!

DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN!!! One woman did, and received her
own creep back!

At this writing, a friend of mine had already received 184
men; they buried her yesterday, but it took four undertakers
36 hours to get the smile off of her face.

We're counting on you,
A. Satisfied Woman

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2015, 11:27:20 am »

A French guest who was staying in a hotel in Brighton phoned room service ...

'May I have some pepper?'.

"Black pepper, or white pepper?" asked the concierge.

"Toilet pepper!"

>>>>>>>>

Just Add Water

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2015, 11:54:48 am »

A French guest who was staying in a hotel in Brighton phoned room service ...

'May I have some pepper?'.

"Black pepper, or white pepper?" asked the concierge.

"Toilet pepper!"

>>>>>>>>

%% {-) {-) %%

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2015, 10:03:01 pm »

A young cook decided that the French would enjoy feasting on rabbits and decided to raise rabbits in Paris and sell them to the finer restaurants in the city. He searched all over Paris seeking a suitable place to raise his rabbits, but none could be found.
Finally, an old priest at the cathedral said he could have a small area behind the rectory for his rabbits.
He successfully raised a number of them, and as he went about Paris selling them, a restaurant owner asked him where he got such fresh rabbits.

The young man replied, "I raise them myself, near the cathedral. In fact, I have a hutch back of Notre Dame."

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
Never assume!
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2015, 10:33:22 pm »

The photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a great forest fire. Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane.
"It will be waiting for you at the airport!" he was assured by his editor.
As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway. He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, "Let's go! Let's go!" The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air.
"Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "and make three or four low level passes."
"Why?" asked the pilot.
"Because I'm going to take pictures! I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!" said the photographer with great exasperation.

After a long pause the pilot said, "You mean you're not the instructor?"

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2015, 10:37:17 pm »

Anne the harpist went out one night to a discotheque owned by a friend who was known by the nickname Fat Sam.
Annes car wouldn't lock, but as she was a good friend of Sam, he agreed to lock her harp in his office, then she went into the disco for some fun.
By the end of the night, and having had far too much to drink, she went back to rehearsal at the concert hall, completely forgetting to take her instrument with her.
Anne explained to the orchestra conductor, "I'm so sorry. I left my harp in Fat Sam's disco."

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2015, 10:49:52 pm »

Back in one of the old Chinese dynasties the towns had gongs that would be rung each two hours: At 8am once, 10am twice, noon thrice, 2pm four times, etc.
The lawyers of the day would stretch out the trials as much they could to make more money.
But the judges became extremely bored with the status quo and went to the emperor, getting a proclamation that all trials would have to be concluded at 2pm.
Thereafter all trials ended with a four-gong conclusion.

U-33

• Full Mayhemer
  • K-157 Vepr. Akula-11
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2015, 08:50:28 am »

Mr Nemo sir...you have far too much time on your hands  %) 
Rich

K-157 Vepr. Akula-II (project 971U)
---------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~  "Motorflotes need love too...."  ~~~~~~~

MotorFlote build log : http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,15222.0.html

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2015, 02:46:24 pm »

It is a dogs life...
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

U-33

• Full Mayhemer
  • K-157 Vepr. Akula-11
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2015, 03:13:32 pm »

''shakes head in despair....''
Rich

K-157 Vepr. Akula-II (project 971U)
---------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~  "Motorflotes need love too...."  ~~~~~~~

MotorFlote build log : http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,15222.0.html

GAZOU

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2015, 04:32:25 pm »

It is the dog of the invisible man %)

Just Add Water

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2015, 05:10:27 pm »

It is a dogs life...

Not always a dogs life.

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2015, 06:46:24 pm »

Mr Nemo sir...you have far too much time on your hands  %)

So, apparently, have you! %)

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2015, 09:49:47 pm »

On board HMS Vulnerable Somewhere in the North Atlantic 00.43hrs Zulu time. The giant sub had been sitting 40 metres below the churning waves for eight straight hours. The crew were edgy, nervous, sweaty, knowing that the fate of the nation and the free world was being discussed in the skipper's wardroom. The order to fire the boat's nuclear weapons deep into the heart of enemy territory had been received and authenticated at 08.00hrs. But now it was gone midnight and still the missiles were in their tubes.
Behind the oak-panelled door of his cabin, Captain Clint Thrust was listening wearily to his health and safety executive officer, Nigel Ormskirk, who had read the risk assessment form and was not satisfied.
"Captain, you say here that these missiles contain plutonium and you are proposing that we detonate them over a city. Do you not realise people could be hurt here?"
Twenty-five-year-old Ormskirk had left Keele University with a third in human resources, having impressed the examiners with his paper on the perils of hand and arm vibration injuries among stone masons. Since being posted to the sub fleet, he had chalked up a number of successes, chief among which was changing his boat's name from HMS Vanquish to HMS Vulnerable. He was particularly proud of his 1997 "Be Seen" campaign after which the sub had not hit a single trawler. Thrust, the gnarled old salty sea dog captain, had objected, of course, saying the point of a submarine was rather lost if it was bright orange and had to spend its entire time on the surface. But what did he know.
"You see," Ormskirk was saying . . . But a shrill beep from the PA system cut him off: "Con. Sonar. Contact bearing 270 degrees. It's a destroyer, sir, and it's coming right at us." Thrust keyed the mike. "Stay calm, people. We've plenty of air cover. They can take care of this."
On board the aircraft carrier HMS Weak Somewhere near the Vulnerable 00.47hrs Zulu Time. Veteran pilot Jack Kill simply could not believe what he was being told by the Weak's health and safety officer, Ron Stapleford. "This is a Harrier GR7," he screamed. "What do you mean by saying the wings don't look long enough?" "I'm just saying," said Ron in his Brummie drawl, "that with all those bombs and missiles, it really doesn't look very safe." "Look," said Kill. "We've just got word from the Vulnerable that she's under attack. I have to get out there with my cargo of death. I must spit fire into that enemy ship or the war will be lost and your children will grow up speaking Russian." "Don't worry," said Ron. "Ormskirk's on the Vulnerable. He's a good man. He'll make sure they're safe."
On board the Vulnerable somewhere in the north Atlantic 00.55hrs Zulu time The depth charges were raining down, sending the orange sub reeling from side to side. Thrust was barking orders to the helmsman: "Flood tubes one and four." "Sorry, sir," said the burly helmsman. "New regulations from health and safety. After the Herald of Free Enterprise disaster, the doors have been welded shut."
"Oh, for Christ's sake," yelled Thrust as yet another depth charge hammered the hull. "Where's Ormskirk?"
He was in the galley, a look of abject horror on his face: "For crying out loud. How many times do I have to tell you people that you must not store meat and dairy products in the same fridge. Do you want to have tummy ache?"
Before they could answer, an enormous explosion ripped the propeller from its mountings and a wall of freezing sea water spurted into the engine room. "Close all hatches," yelled Thrust over the PA system. Oh no, thought Ormskirk. Some of the men have boyfriends back there. They must be allowed to try to save them.
Back in the engine room, the trapped men were trying to open the hatch to get out before the north Atlantic claimed yet another teenage soul. Some were screaming. Some were praying. Some were struggling with the latch. But each and every one breathed a sigh of relief when the man from health and safety appeared at the window. "Do you need counselling?" he said. "No," they shouted. "We want you to open this hatch. It can only be done from the outside." "Yes," said Ormskirk, "that's a valid safety point and I'll be sure to file a report when we get back." "Open the bloody thing," they shouted. "I can't," said Ormskirk. "You know as well as I do that it's a two-man job. I could crick my back if I tried to do it on my own."
But then he had an idea. He opened a secure channel to Thrust. "Captain: there are men back here in water that's 4oC colder than we recommend. I order you to surrender."
Gulag 43 Siberia, Russia - Three months later.

It was a grey, misty morning and silence hung over the prison yard like an old dishcloth as Nigel Ormskirk was tied to the bullet-ridden post.
"Ready," screamed the Russian execution party leader. "Take aim . . . "
"Hold on a minute," said Nigel. "You aren't allowed to use loaded weapons unless there's a trained armourer on the . . ."

"Fire!."

warspite

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2015, 09:19:32 am »

and the moral is ???????  {-)
Operational - 1/72 LCMIII, 1/180 Sovereign, HMS Victory to be sailed
Non Operational - 1/72 Corvette, 1/72 E-Boat, 1/72 vosper mtb
incomplete, tug, cardboard castle class convert

Just Add Water

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2015, 03:29:32 pm »

and the moral is ???????  {-)

Dont yell fire when an old dishcloth is hanging around ?

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2015, 03:59:03 pm »

I think we're in for a bad spell of wether.

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2015, 04:01:33 pm »

The other day, my husband and I bought our small son a jigsaw to keep him occupied while we went out. Imagine our surprise when, four hours later, we came back to find that he had cut his fingers off!!

Just Add Water

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2015, 04:21:56 pm »

The other day, my husband and I bought our small son a jigsaw to keep him occupied while we went out. Imagine our surprise when, four hours later, we came back to find that he had cut his fingers off!!

Hay Nemo, Here is me thinking that you where a bloke, so are you the bearded lady in your avatar ??

Just Add Water

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2015, 04:29:41 pm »

Three friends die in a car accident and attend an orientation in Heaven.
An angel asks, When you are in your Coffin and your friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first man says, I would like them to say that I was a great doctor and a loving family man.

The second man says, I would like them to say that I was a caring husband and a schoolteacher who made a huge difference to kids.

The last bloke says, I would like them to say --   LOOK, HE IS MOVING, HE IS ALIVE.

Just Add Water

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »

A worker on the scaffold accidentally cuts off one of his ears with an electric saw. (god knows how but anyway)

He shouts out to a man walking on the street below, Hey, can you see my ear down there?
The bloke on the street picks up an ear and yells back, Is this it?
No, don't be stupid replies the bloke on the scaffold. Mine had a pencil behind it.

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2015, 05:49:23 pm »

Begs the question.
Did all hangmen have to be members of the scaffolders union
and know the words to 'Lily the Pink'. ???

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.