Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingston Mouldings.  (Read 2175 times)

DerekB

• Full Mayhemer
Kingston Mouldings.
« on: May 29, 2015, 03:00:55 pm »

Does anyone have any information on Kingston Mouldings?  I have been emailing and phoning them for over a week to try to order a 1:24 TID tug hull and can get no reply to emails and only the ansaphone to phone calls.  It may well be, of course, that he is away on holiday, but just wondered.
Many thanks for any help.

Derek.

kiwimodeller

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Kingston Mouldings.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 11:27:34 am »

Derek, if you scroll well down on the home page of the website you will see a second email address to try if you are having problems reaching robin. It does also explain that Kingston is a one man band so as you say he might just be on holiday. I understand that the U K does sometimes get to have a summer! I have had six hulls from Robin and the service, communication and delivery to the other side of the world has always been great as have his products so it will be well worth the wait.

DerekB

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 01:47:48 pm »

Thanks for the info 'Kiwi'.  I have already tried both email addresses and his phone without success so, I can only presume, he must be away.  I have had hulls from him in the past so I know his quality and have never had a problem ordering.  Just have to wait (rather impatiently). {:-{
Derek.

DerekB

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 04:47:01 pm »

Problem solved.  Robin had been away and is now inundated with emails.  :-))

Derek.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.