Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: forum newbie  (Read 1831 times)

Rob81

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
forum newbie
« on: June 20, 2016, 11:19:12 pm »

Hello all
I've been visiting this brilliant forum for a few months now so thought it was about time I got on board. Guess a little about myself might be a good place to start,I'm 34 ,a panelbeater by trade got back in to modelling about seven years ago,and boats was the first choice cause that's what my dad did and he needed a kick up the rear to sail some of what he had built and I've never looked back. I'm also into my cars mainly American customs and hotrods and I ride my mountain bike when possible plus family time too, so easy to see why I don't build my models that quickly.
I'm a member of Luton and district model boat club. I know a few faces out there on the forum look forward to meetin a few more

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
Re: forum newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 11:30:05 pm »

Welcome aboard Rob.

As a previous visitor to this Forum you will no doubt be aware of what we're about so, as we on here are always saying "we love photos". :-)

Happy modelling....

Regards,

Ray.

Stavros

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 11:30:22 pm »

welcome to the forum,  so nice to see a fellow panel beater on here...some input into the Painting section when members ask for help wouldn't go amis Nudge nudge wink wink say no more

oh and the NEXT round is on YOU

Dave

Rob81

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 12:11:13 pm »

Cheers gents
Cant seem to get pics to post jeeps saying they are to large so will have to try on the laptop,but when I sus it will post some of the tug I'm building.regarding help I would be happy to help anyone where I can

Klunk

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • If you know who I am, please remind me!!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 02:39:30 pm »

For those not in the know, this is Rob who comes to Wicksteed with myself and his father Aggie. 
Welcome mate, there is a section on how to do the pics somewhere on here, if your still having trouble I can get you sorted easily enough.
SECRETARY - LUTON AND DISTRICT MODEL BOAT CLUB
full time penguin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.