Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LONG overdue intro...  (Read 1256 times)

Mugsey

• Shipmate
    • Mulligan Racing Development
LONG overdue intro...
« on: July 04, 2016, 11:39:48 pm »

Greetings all,

My name is Mike Mulligan and actually registered on Mayhem back in 2007 and have been a frequent lurker ever since. I began to feel guilty about hanging about in the shadows and decided it was time to step into the light of day and introduce myself!

I have been a modeler since the age of five when I built my first plastic kit (Needless to say not a museum piece!), and have been involved to varying degrees throughout my life. In 2007 I opened my own motorsport restoration and repair business, which put an enormous dent in the time I have to spend modeling. Most of my available time these days is spent on control line stunt airplanes. I even get to go fly them occasionally! I also keep my hand in RC airplanes and boats (racing and scale), free flight airplanes (mostly rubber scale) and static ships, race cars and aircraft.

Being able to follow the builds on Mayhem is fantastic for me. One of these days I'll have the time to devote to a big, fully detailed PSV, but for now I enjoy following along and marveling at the fantastic work that you all do. My current RC scale ship project is a conversion of the Heller 1/200 Smit Rotterdam kit. I'll post pics of it later, if anyone is interested.

When it come to ships, modern working vessels are my favorites, along with large cargo and container ships. I find the offshore oil and gas industry ships to be fascinating, but almost anything that moves on water interests me to some degree!

I appreciate you having me and look forward to being part of the community (or continuing to be, as it were...  :-))
Cheers,

Mike

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: LONG overdue intro...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 08:54:54 am »

Greetings Mike,

..... Long time lurkers welcome!
   ok2
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
Re: LONG overdue intro...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 09:50:44 am »

Yes indeed ......................... Lurker prize of the decade

ken

Can anyone else beat this.             %%
Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.