Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amati Riva Aquarama model boat  (Read 2627 times)

Col

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Amati Riva Aquarama model boat
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:46:53 am »

Hi all, I am looking for English instructions to this Italian model boat kit. It's an old kit from 1980's or thereabouts, and the picture instructions are good, but the Italian written instructions are all Greek to me. Lol. willing to pay for copies and postage. Thankyou. email removed - use PM   :-)

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Amati Riva Aquarama model boat
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 01:53:27 am »

Welcome Col......if you can provide a .pdf file in Italian text, I will electronically convert it to an English Word .doc file is this is any help........

Following is an image from a build log using the Italian text for the same Amati Riva Aquarama model boat

Best to photocopy the pages, then cut the individual blocks of text, [eliminating the images] otherwise the file size will be 40 x times to large to e-mail

Derek

PS......by placing your e-mail address in an open forum allows  the computer trowel hackers  <*< to lock onto your address & send you millions of SPAM e-mails
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 12:07:33 pm »

Sent: Monday, 11 July 2016 9:01 PM
To: 'Col Baker'
Subject: Amati Riva Aquarama boat Page 4 of 4

Col……….Here are the translated  pages 1, 2, 3 & 4 of 4………………as you will see, some words do not directly translate, or translate directly  {-)

Keep us posted on MBM with your build……………Derek

l niziando from edge vic the no the centre hull and , continuing towards the border outside of poor girl!, apply in succession the listellthe 45 and
56. Modern rerere boththe the rivesttheminds of Stern, trimming ii Board atl' Interior del cockpit following lto curvature given byl under deck in netted 41.
F48.
Coat l or mirror d the Stern , ut the using l and lists the No mahogany l Regina 40 mm. , the n the Ning from l bottom Keel.
App l icare the sheets the No mahogany taking care that risu l tino para ll eli the l inea of ga ll egg the mento . When l ' bonding sara stabi l iz zato rifi l are the surplus material following the forme de l the hull. Finish with paper sepia end .
Proceed with the coating of the bulwarks, by applying a first l ista , starting from bow and following l ' inclination of tags li love.
Tags l iare l in lista de ll in l length required the a and the nco ll ar l a for d the one side de l the hull . Appl the meat a according to speculate to the before , on l ' in l tro side of hull . Comp l et the the re v estimento app li cando the l iste a specular in ll ' a l between on both l and walls. Adapt each list to the curvature of that previous mind incollata, rifilandone offthe edge with a cutter.
Rifilare i tori per le sedi dei fanali e le eccedenze di materiale seguendo le forme dello scafo, quindi rifinire con carta seppia f ine.
F49-51.
Ricavare la forma della carena dello scafo su cartoncino legge¬ ro, direttamente appoggiato sul modello e fissato con nastro biadesivo. Tracciare le sagome con una matita (o forando ii cartoncino con uno spillo) quindi rif ilarle con precisione. Ver ificare le sagome cos] ottenute su entrambi i lati di carena dello scafo.
Found the accuracy of silhouettes , trace on each of them step d the reference de ll and sed the control surface travels and deg l the eli that axles. Bring back the silhouettes i n carton (and reference the sedi) on ll and tavo l and the No mahogany l Regina 150 mm. . Rifi l are with a cutter l and bottom shapes of hull.
F52.
Try ii de placement ll and silhouettes on l or hull, tracing of signs of reference on silhouettes mahogany and on the hull same . lncollare the i r the investment on l hull bottom bearing as r the clash l and traces of r the injury.
F53-54.
Appl the care l grease up the edges d the the poor girl! l a blanket bow thruster , l and does l labels formed by the pezz the 57-58 and 59 - 60.

F55.
Following l and information provided by this figure r the fin the King l and ago l chet you sepp card the a.
F56.
lnco ll are a the bow the nose R V 22 (R if intheto and Vern theciato in Silver-chrome).
F57.
Round up l in part top borders de l 61 piece with sepia paper, qu the nd i i nco ll ar l or on l forecastle deck.
F58.
Prepare the bandi latera l the 62, cut it ll in length of cm . 25 and rastremat the on l and heads (Rif . Table 1 Scale : 1 ). Rthenforzare l'in fining of banks with tacks. Pave the heads of nails ni with a l ima.
Prat the care on ll or mirror aft the Bulls (0 mm. 10) for the app l ica z the one of discharges (Fig. 69).
Experience about bulwarks of hull the exact 81-82 title placement , marking with a punteruo l or the punt the of a stable ra for the app l application discharges at 79-80 (Ref . Fig. 72).
Prat the the Bulls (0.2 mm, depth mm. 3), with the Tip vertically from d the co l are at l in murata.

R the finish all the hull with sepia paper end, the no way d the el the m the na re qua l s the asi difference of floors of live ll or.
Apply some hands by tura por the on all l and parts in wood . Leave dry well each hand and Finish with paper sepia end, before d the pass in ll in hand next time.
When the hull will present an excellent grade d the finishing , without scratches or defects in otherwise, s the pub proceed to phase of lu cidat u ra.
This pub stage be carried out with pasta abrasive and soft cloth the do or, for the most demanding, painting l or hull with v ernice clear gloss.
Colouring Of PADDED JACKETS
WHITE - TURQUOISE B The ANCO - RED ORANGE The OR WHITE - WHITE
Instructions directions " white or t the nta "indicate the points where andra applied the the co l hours.
II color of coatings in the series Aquarama degl the years 70 was customizable on request de l Client.
F59.
Before proceeding the v ern the protective coat Dan the sch the ena li front seats masking tavo li ni in r the faint , with tape sticker from drawing and r the spin the bord the with a cutter.
F60-61.
lncollare the seats l the about the FIR the v the base plate the.
Place the seats l the anter the ori on model I know l or after in v ere com completion in the preparation of all the the cockpit Guide.

F62.
When g l the back l i will be vern the ciat the , d the p the ngere the ta v or l the ni in g the in ll or o the erino.
F63-64.
Place ii by v ano posters the hours , pasting l or on l p the ano ria l zato, the expression according to l cockpit Guide.
 App l icare the hoods RV17-18 resting on the bridge and joined l gold. Continue inco ll ando l and padding, the ture latera l the RV15-16, (which must matchrand ii dashboard) and for u l timo's anti sc the vo l the RV19-20.
F65-66.
Co l orare the no black lettering "GAS" de lt in name plate 63 , then paste it all ' inside the cockpit Guide (Side Sinthestro), cos] as thendicate onllin Figure 66.
Prepare two l eve by command with the pieces 26 - 29 and bond l arle on internal wall , as illustrated nell ' magnification of dise gno.
 F67.
Drill a hole on the bridge mahogany above ii dash, for l application de ll to knock l a.
F68.
Prepare various such accessories as depicted in the FIR iv the panes. Practice on mode ll or the tor the required in l order to pieces l or rich the edono.
L ' progresson 102 flag , andra placed through l in go l f are "B " in model ult the mate.
F69.
Prepare two pieces of cut tube the andol the on the one hand with the due inc l inaction (see Rthepicture thescale 1:1) . lncollare on ll or mirror d the Stern crowns 75 , comp l etando l and with chiodin the . Apply the pipes drain through the special sed the , with the sloping part facing l ' outside and para l the l a to transom.
F70.
lncollare the oblb 76 on the l in blanket bow thruster , with l in grilling mail the n sense l ong the longitudinal glare control.
Place the ob l b in axis between d the themselves and with l in medes the but distance from l the nea center line hull.
F71.
Bend the pieces 77 for adattarl the the template the hull. Bend outward lto eyebolt for each tagliamare, with l'aid of a clamp so that the goltothe combactheno perfect mind between lGold.
lncollare the tagliamare on bow and complete the the Panel fixing the or with the ch the od the ni 104.
Preparing the glass the n the (Ref . f the g. 21), thenthe bondlarli on to the 78. App l icare headlights complete within of sed the on ll and bow bulwarks.

Sent: Monday, 11 July 2016 8:46 PM
Subject: Amati Riva Aquarama boat Page3

F15.
This f the gu r in illu s tr in ii po s the z ion mento deg li access re that comp l ethane ii dashboard.
F16.
Ritagliare i quadranti degli strumenti 22, operazione senz'altro piu precisa se eseguita con l'aiuto di fustelle circolari di 0 mm.8 e 11. Le medesime fustelle potranno servire alla realizzazione dei vetrini , eventualmente utilizzando ii foglio di acetato 31. Questi togli serviranno anche per la realizzazione della bussola (Rif .Fig.22) , dei fanali (Rif.Fig.71) e del parabrezza (Rif .76). Rifinire gli strumenti applicando le cornici 24-25 .
F17.
Prepare the int err utt or the 28, verniciandoli in silver to chrome, then app li carl the on the dashboard.
F18.
Pr preparing the studs 26, verniciandoli in silver chrome , then ap plic in rli on l c ru scotto.
Complete i n eight lini with l and keys to turning on 30.
F19-20.
The i llu s between Uncle n and indica l to p r epa r az the one of l and lights of l and spies c h and will be added a no app li cate each in special rivets 26.
Avvicinando ii tondino al calore di una fiamma, questo tende a ritirarsi formando una testa arrotondata. Appena questa testa avra preso forma, allontanare prontamente ii tondino dal calore e lasciarlo raffreddare all'aria, altrimenti si rischia che ii tondino si infiammi. Per tale motivo e consigliabile tenere vicino una scodella con dell'acqua, come precauzione. Ottenuta questa testa, tagliare un primo pezzo per una lunghezza di mm.3.
Proceed to ll in preparation deg li in ther pieces with the same s the stema. Applic are l and sp the and on l dash as per Fig. 15.
F21-22.
By tormare the sago m and de ll and domes between spa renti of busso l a (Fig. 22) and the headlights (Fig. 71), and must prepare a "ttrezzo dthe torma" with a rod dthe 0 mm. 8 (legno lter or material) tapered head in perfect sem en ondo.
Practice s u of a power strip in l egno recovery, a toro pas sa nt and by 0 mm. 9. Supports tondo sullto base a piece of aceta to formerly rthescaldato on a source of heat, pressure, axis with ii toro, mandiinntand l' tool to shape.
The n this so s the will create a c Orchestra in that will have to be crop ta and finished on l paper border sepia end . With in p icture and evidence , s the he finds the exact point by ris ca l solidation of l ' acetate, in so c he le domes they are equal (for headlights) and perfectly transparent rent the . In sse mblare bu sso l in with the pieces 32-33 and l in gloomy l in tr a disappearing. II s uo placement should be made in seg uence (Ref. Fig. 67).
F23-24.
Prepare ii vol an te inco ll ando at the l 34 Crown l and 35 races, doing atte n z ion and that l in p art Central by these s the in vertically from-

d the strain and l centro de ll in corona same . Complete ii steering wheel with ii steering column 36 and the the command of c l acson 37 (photo in the cisornand curve).
Prepare l and l and v and of the l and marce shaping with l to the right tilt z ion and the Track control arm 29 and co mpl eta rl and with the pezz the 26-27, cosl as shown.
F25-26.
Riscontrare ii corretto inserimento del pozzetto all'interno dello scato, quindi procedere alle
fasi di stuccatura e verniciatura del pezzo.
Applicare le mensole di supporto 38 sullo scalino della paratia centrale interna allo scafo, in modo da centrare perfettamente ii pozzetto lungo la linea di mezzeria dello scafo.
NB) The postersare thehours of the cockpit must bellinWenhe with lto poppat dello scafo. And v ent u in li l uc i l in t and r in l the v and rr year covered by l subsequent coating.
F27.
ln co ll are ii cockpit in the compartment scat.
F28-29.
Prepare l ' app l application on ll or scat of l in foredeck 39-40 , narrowed at the top by ii baglio 18 for tune up l or the cur v atura de l Bridge. L in lin ea d the separaz ion and 39-40 parts, must co mb in learning experiences with l in Center line de ll or scat in so that the tor the of ob l or s iano equ IDEs given by ll in Center line.
P and r f ac ilit are l warp drive by c the asc a po nt e, p ratic are a t ag lio of 7-8 cm. as indicated on ll in Figure 29.
F30.
Apply l a blanket 39-40 on scat , rintorzando l ' in co ll agg the or with of ch the od ini. II Board verso Stern della blanket should lay perfectly sia forl piano di livandllor longer bottom of dash (Ref . text Fig. 13), that lungor the side edges to the bow of the hull.
You do not must for t a r the clash "humps " or punt the by detachment from llo hull, because inf luir he had ro n egat iv ame nt and s ull in pose s u c cess iv in de the riv es tim en you in mahogany.
F31.
Proceed co n l ' app li caz the one of the cope rtur in in co mp and n sato. To facilitate l ' adaptation of each piece in ll and v ar the and segmented bends r and de ll or hull, practice l ongit udin almen t and de ll and in c the sio ni with a c utt er , co m and the l shortcut.
ln co ll ando ii Bridge 43, take as reference the points indicates t the s ull in Figure co n l ' as t and re sco. App li care l in cope rt in 41-42-43 on ll or scat, rintorzando l ' bond l agg I with de the Stud ini . Finish this first co p ert ur a with sepia paper , and l iminando all l and differences by liv and ll or, especially at points of l and in decisions . Sp the anare all l and heads protruding of ch the odin the with a lim etta.
F32.
Taper Leng or the edges ii bridge 43 , up in l point in cu i l and murat and de ll or sca fo are normal the co l in re in l Bridge.

Apply ii p the ano 44, ango l ando the edges l atera li to fit the most li in the floors Inc in ati of the cockpit.
F33.
Cut to size the li ste lli 45, then inco ll arli in co pertu ra of f Fidel hi of l or sc iv or l or by Stern. REFin IRand with cartto sepptheto Finish.
F34.
App li ca r and ii coating de l Bridge, ini z saying co n l in p l anc the at 46 . For a exact part positioning, uti li use to nch and the cor King nti bow thruster 47 - 48 (without glue), as dima d the feedback.
F35.
Proceed with l ' applic ion and de l coating with the 50 pieces- 51 . Re ca var and the r iv est im and nti l aterali 49 - 52 from ll and li ste in mog in no l Regina 40 mm. . Tracc the are with a mat the ta l curve by EA a l atera l and , then trim with a cutte r . ln co ll are the l atera l i for ll or scaf or.
F36-37.
Prepare ii Rev est im and nto of l a blanket bow thruster, tracing l ' a rea to be coated servendos the as dima of l atera li 47-48.
F38.
Ap p li care lon g itudin in l mind in l EC ntro d and ll a blanket, a in gang 53 in mahogany l arga mm . 20 . Angle the head by bow in base in ll in form in of l ate rali 47-48.
F39.
ln co ll are a fillet 56 in l eg no c hi aro (mm. 1x 1) against the bord the de ll in gang centra l and 53 and s u access iv ame nt and against ii edge in curve of p l anc the at 46.
F40-41.
Apply an initial list and llo 45 (mm. 1 x 3 ), good contro ii thread bianco 56 longitudeinland, on the one hand as the other part of thelin bandto centraland 53. Continuing towards the edges of fri sa t a, com p l et the the lining of blanket , in lt ernando l ' app li ex o n and d and li s t and lli 45 - 56 up to co mechanics and int and ram and nt and l ' previously defined area with l in trace (Fig 41).
L asc the are l ib er the the bulls of porthole. Refine these Bulls with aa Lambrechtet tsemitonda.
F42.
Always co n l ' in iuto of l aterali 47-48 , s in ' or r in useful utilisation as dime, trace l in lin ea l atera the d the finishing . In performing que s ta operation, Add n gere to ll in dimension of l in ter in l and (Ands: piece 48) l or s p it r and 1, corresponding to mm. in l fi l etto of wrapped I tura 56, from the app l icare s u access iv ame nt e.
F43.
Trim with care the the edges of the riv est the Chin.
F44.
Applic are the fil ett the d the 56 finish the n l egno c hi aro.
F45.
Co mpl et ii Rev es tim and nto de ll in blanket by bow, app li ca ndo the l atera li 47-48 . Finish with paper sepia fin and.

Sent: Monday, 11 July 2016 8:36 PM
Subject: Amati Riva Aquarama boat Page2

Page 2

illusion model static
This model ripraduce the the Motoscato Riva Aquarama typical deg li ann the 70.
The construct the one not particularly d the sailing l ta, especially if pr the but d the pracedere the assemb l agg the or de i v in re component the , you will have l ' foresight to become familiar with procedures d the mounting Pres l saying the i l also observe de ll and instructions the , l eg gendo. the Kings l finishing work test the and observing l in Table the n Scale 1 : 1.

To all the pattern makers who want to make model ships ii Ghent recommend ii kit DMV dedicated and particular of downloading proceed in stages by mon following the Assembly instructions "Model BOATER "attached.

And ut the and sudden the v the dere i -piece the component the the the kit, no disperse them, in seconds from dethe relationli o del type di lprocessing riasked and, according tolland relati ve instructionstheoni, def theNE a true and blownoffor ' plan ' of lwork.
Example:
Details in resin:
A-F the nishing of each piece by seppiatura.
8-d Adaptation the each piece in l expected positioning . C-preparation for painting with application of bottom . D-Painting.
White metal parts:
In - Finishing of each piece using seppiatura . 8-painting in silver-chrome.
Details of plywood:
In - Fin the ture each piece by seppiatura.
8-adaptation of each piece to the locati the subscription expected.
Mahogany details:
In - F the n the ture c the each piece med the ante sepp the atura.
8-adaptation of c the each piece at pos the z the subscription prev the I'm.
C - Treatment with I know l uz the one of water and co ll in vin the l the ca (30/70) for rein strengthen and elasticize
ii subject l e. avoid deformation during ldrying.
Various details:
A-finishing each piece using seppiatura.
8-Assembly of the various components (eg: Assalthe Propellers). C-Painting.
Photoengraving:
Arrange one space l ibero for the preparation of pieces always in Sion, whom will go seconded with l ' help a fuste ll ina (a blade flat and end) and a gavel.
During this operation , retain the the piece on te l aio with of tape bumper sticker IMP the King that ii piece sa l ti on. Disconnect c the each piece I know l or to l l ' occo r renza. And l delete traces of witness the with u n in l the metta.

The operations descr the tte are from considered the va l ide l the no in mode ll or u l ti mato , so i n on will be most mentioned talking the subsequent phase lyrics by Moun the or.
Cosl as sara considered inuti l and, the n each lase by Assembly, repeat l ' uti l Eng de l consult the plans of model the n Scale 1:1, whom the work in alto.

Hull preparation.
Finish the scat with sepia paper medium for delete eventuates l the defects of mold, with particular care to:
A-E l delete eventuates l the "humps " l grease up the sides , on mirror d the Stern, on l edge top d the poor girl!.
8-R the fin the re in ll ' in terno de ll or hull the pu n ti plain an the or de l bag li or, de ll in bulkhead and g l the sp the go li de l cockpit de ll in cabin. Seppiare with care the walls anabnormally internal stresses ofi ila cabina (forward), and the cockpit to prepare them tolltolase of vernictheature (Fig. 1).
C-Trim angle de l the Cauchi l ia and bring in aspic l or live the the Board of frisa t to head up the sides external.
Preparation groups propellers and rudders.
These assemblies will go glued on model , only after l and stages of hull coating the No mahogany and l in on luc the datura, will be completed.
Preparing the component the deg li assal the and li that 2-3, adapting l in the basis of each at l the Inc the nation of l a fairing de ll or hull co n s the evidential that, osse r vando the hull from Stern, must r the on l tares perfectly para ll eli between lora.
A according to adaptation of supports covers the angle given by l the axle and l ica (parttheclosures 6) r the SPECT at l Gold seats . The bulls will go practiced taking in rifer the Chin g tracks the in predi sponses under at l or scat in little l polyurethane (Rif. Fig. C).
The tori (0 mm. 5) must be perfectly parallelleli, with the same inclinaztheone and with a protondita dthe about 4 cm .
Defined these operations, pracedere with the Assembly of assa l the and l iche with all of its components.
R the take out two assa li 8 for timon the , from the tube 0 mm. 3 . Of CLA each d the ess the prat the care with a hacksaw, the sed the for the t the moni 7 in pictures the ncis the or n and, here n d the assemb l are the timo ni as the llu strate from l and f the gure.
Facenda always r if er the Chin in ll and locations pred the sponses under the hull, practice the tori for t the mon the , (0 . 4 mm, for l' intheoggtheengagement of the bushings 9) perpend the co l ari the line of gal l failure and paral l eli between lora.
Procedure Assembly line
F1.
V erniciare the walls the cab and the Interior de l cockpit in mahogany dark.
F2.
Prepare ii couple l ato 10, narrowed at the top by l or following l and directions on ll scale length 1 : 1 . App li care l grease up the bord the the beaters the 11, rastremandone g li corners outdoors with paper sepp the at the end.
l ncollare ii pa the or l ato on tondo de l cockpit, contra the wall v towards the stern.
F3.
Apply ii coating on booster seat of sedil the Retrospect , incollan do a piece of you l in 105 with calla in contact.

F4.lncollare side panels, 12-13. Finish each Panel with two coats of tura-pores.
Let it dry, then the seppiare with paper sepia Finish. Polishing the pannelthere with verntheEC spray transparent.
Rica v in r and ii p the ana l and 14, from l cartonc the no i n c l use n and ll in scat l to d the mounting. Rthedress the outline with lto canvas 105.
F5.
Prepare the moldings 15 in various lengths (Tavolto Scalto 1: 1), qu the nd the paint them in silver-chrome.
lncol l are the moldings to the rear on l flatbed, while que l the Board de l cockpit will be applied only after ii locati the or of the panels para ti in (Rif . Fig. 11-12)
F6-9.
Prepare the mattresses de ll in the cabin, with the 16-17 pieces. Join gli oli (Fig. 7) with a libut paper and ink end. Re v estire each mattress with the te l in 1 05 (Fig. 8) thenthe incollarli onl ptheanus ofla cabina (Fig. 9).
F10.
Prepare ii bag li or 18 bow , adapting step d the support ll and inclinations of the l and walls interne the hull. l ncol l are talking ll and respective sed the ii bagl the or, centered respect the li nea to mezzer the in the model.
F11.
Finish with sepia paper end the bulkhead 19 , then bond l arla contra g l the special plain an i.
F12.
lncidere panels 20-21 at the points where will go bent and the ncl the nat the . Pravare ii pos the z the subscription, then r iv estire the panne ll the with l in canvas 1 05. lncollare the pannellthe contra lat paratAI 19, avendo care of plain anthearsthe with affectiontheone sus piani incliborn and f ilor del pianaland 14.
F13.
II positioning of dashboard and determinant in how much
the nfluira the exact app l application de the pannel l the coverage of the l in
cabin and part super the hours of all l or scat.
Observing carefully the the Dashboard from above , you notice three floors. II floor lower need by supporting pieces in netted 39-40 (R if Fig. 28-29) for cui, nel place ii cru scotto, this first floor of lEvel must be perfectly you linea with ii Board lateraland dellor hull (Fig. 14).
Before locati the virus data permanently the the dashboard, and appropriate
comp l etar l or deg li accessor the.
R the fin the re all bulls that will r the cevere g l the Accessories, pra v an done l ' inser the Chin ( theswitch, the spand, etc).
Ref the n the King even l and locations to the dials of Tools , so ver niciare ii Panel Tools in color Cedar (offthe Panel orthegina
l and Riva and in Cedra d ' Honduras) and l in part top (flap
parasol) the No mahogany.

Sent: Monday, 11 July 2016 8:31 PM
Subject: Amati Riva Aquarama boat Page 1

Col….here is the first page…you will notice some words do not exactly translate

Let me know what you think…………If this format is OK, I will translate the other pages,…….

Derek

F72-74.
lncollare the cart the g li 81-82 on ll and bulwarks, fissandol the with chiodin the . Apply gl the scarich the 79-80, taking care by locati the onarl the perfet tely in axis. Complet the bane with land moldings 83-84, making sure that the head intheclinata sin rivolta to the rear to follow the angle of thelor transom.
F75.
Prepare various Accessories cosl as depicted in the boxes. Practice onl model holes shouli at their placement.
F76.
lmpostare all l and stages by works z ion with the acetate sheets on a p the anus clean, (cardboard) to avoid rigarli. Using ii windshield 86 as a template, draw onl sheet of acetate 31 the two silhouettes corrthefields atllin half of the windshield, in its outer perimeter . Cutoutinthemre the shapes with a cutter.
F77.
Shape ii IPA zza 86, taking as r the clash the cur Aurora de l Panel in 46 mahogany (Fig. 34), on the deck of bow. Be careful not to scratch the hull plain an the ando the Photo in c the sion on deck.
F78.
Find the exact positioning of the windshield, marking on l model the points deg li joints for ii piece 86. make deglitagsthem with a cutter, having profondena and lWID suff thecienti. Secure with col l ante i the windshield on the hull.
F79.
Verify that the shapes of v etri is suitable ino perfectly inside l windshield 86. Apply l and two silhouettes fissan dole with small punt the glue.
FBO.
Finish ii windshield with l in 87 molding, adapting to the far end de l windshield , as indicated on Figure.
F81.
Fold the Track control arm 88 and g li 89 arches. Derive the sweep l and 91 by llo strip in polystyrene, in l in same length of the bows 89. cut two tubes 90 with a height of mm. 5. Assemble the wipers as illustrated.
Experience l is that correct positioning of Wiper Blade marking on model the points of support of tubes 90, just below ii lower edge of the windscreen.
Drill the holes (greatest depth mm. 2) tilted forward and secure the two wiper.
F82.
Practice on the punta del Cone of the spotlight 92, a hole for l ' ap handle pli cation 94,
appropriately shaped (Views: side-Sx andl below).
II upright sinister of the windshield and prepared with the venue by
plain an I of boom arm 93.
Proceed ii Forum on Photo etching through l acetate.

Adapt ii pin de l arm to hole on the photo-etching, then paste it on l windshield, boards perpendicular to direction are at l in line of floats Chin. Apply ii Lighthouse onl bracket, positiontheone horizontal ole. F83.
This figure shows ii positioning of various Accessories. Practice on model bulls shoul i tol positionthesubscription of the pieces.
F84.
Prepare ii glove box with l in 95 suitably curved shelf and ii slide clipped from sheet of acetate.
lncollare l in shelf in l centre of l to bridge, just after cutting ii ut Forum the and to the l application of mirror rear view mirror If (R. Fig. 85).
F85.
Practice exact mind on mez ze ria of the bridge, a hole for ii pin of piece 96, whereas this has to be in contact with the the b-pillar de l windshield.
ln collar between d i l Gold the bits 96-97, then appl the care s the in ii Miscellany I the mirror r etro Viewer on Bridge.
F87-88.
Prepare the various point to Accessories, and then click paste them on the foredeck exactly lunge l to the center line (REF Table Scale 1:1).
Proceed applying the accessor the remaining, (101 moldings, flagpole, banner 102 103, nameplates Shore in photos into ctheSion) depicted on the table 1 scale : 1.
Try application of 101 mouldings , along the bord the by poor girl! the hull.
Cut c the ascuna molding in the required length, practice on by them some holes such a distance of approximately cm. 10, useful for l inserting fixing nails; then paint Crome in color.
Flag
A-Rifi l are the flag without separating it from the support ades iv o. B-remove only one half of the bracket, exactly up to linea to fold on the side , Insert a stretch of cable (not in Kit), enough lunge to tie the strands around the a stands for flag.
C-continue ii detachment the support, bending and in co l lando l and two parts of the flag on themselves.

Sent: Monday, 11 July 2016 8:12 PM
To: 'Derek Warner'
Subject: RE: Amati Riva Aquarama boat.

Here tis Derek, not to up to speed on all this tech. lol.

Best Regards.

Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 7:30 PM
To: colj22@
Subject: RE: Amati Riva Aquarama boat.

That’s OK Col
•       Just make sure you e-mail  scanned A4 block pages or partial pages of text  in.pdf
•       I can convert them to Word .doc, thru ADOBE skysoftware , then translate them to English & post back to you
Derek

Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

peter2

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 02:13:35 am »

Hi, If you still need plans [in english] I can mail to you or you can pick up,you are in Wollongong is that correct? contact me at. cordeck 100@gmail.com ,I'm not familiar with the way this forum works.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.