Bit of an update
Made a start on the wiring for the batterys..
I Hot Soldered the wires to the ring terminals, & then soldered the wires to the connectors, Ive added connectors throughout the wiring setup to allow me to remove/insert 1 battery at a time as a majority of the of time I will be sailing this on my own, so I need to make it so I can transport it on my own with ease, so being able to remove/insert 1 battery at a time was a must as each battery weighs around 7kg, this will allow me to fit/remove the batterys with the hull in the water which in turn will make transporting the hull to & from the water very simply (& light!). This is 1 of 2 pairs of batterys that will be hooked up to a modified P103 distribution board.
Ive also fixed the motor to a piece of 9mm ply, As you can see, I fixed it in place using bolts passed through from the underside, I did it this way so the motor can be removed/inserted with ease if needed just by loosening/tightening the 4 nuts then the motor can then be lifted on/off the bolts, the wooden base will be epoxied down with P40. I will also be using a shaft bracket (pic below) to keep the shaft firm and solid in place.
Also done a lil more to the. The cross beam with red marker pen lines going across....this section will be cut out once rest of the frame is in place, (this is only to support the frame while im still building it) What you see in pic is just half of the frame complete. Once its all complete i will then cut the support piece out leaving a nice big hole to access the hull :) ...Oh, the batterys are just there as weights while i was fixing the bottom beams to hull using P40 :)
And finally, the prop shaft hole! I measured it up & lined it up with a length of 6mm dowel from B&Q which worked perfectly for marking out the areas for my rudder/prop & prop shaft/ lower keel etc ...I have to admit...i checked, double,trippple,quadrouple checked this just to make sure the measurements were correct! (touch wood!). But all seems good, at the mo the hole is just 6mm diamater, the shaft im getting i think is around 12-15mm, so im not going to cut the hole any bigger until the shaft arrives. The prop ive decided to opt for is the 5.1" 4 blade from prop-shop which is exact scale & will fit perfectly.
Before anyone says that the hole is not in line with the red spots! ..thats because those red spots were "guesstimates" from about a week ago using just my finger & bright light just to get a rough idea... which to be fair i wasn't far off lol :)
Just a quick pic of my man cave which at the mo is a boat yard