Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is the pirate thread locked?  (Read 6501 times)

Stavros

Re: Why is the pirate thread locked?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 01:43:47 pm »

Oh for heavens sake Martin is not a dictator he OWNS  Mayhen....simples really if you don't like his decisions then may I strongly suggest that this forum is NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU
OR is it a sad case you are angling for a fight...I am fed up to the back teeth of the stupid sniping thats going on
..carry on and believe you me the MODS  will start to issue yellow cards let alone red uns

I strongly recommend that this thread is closed forthwith as it will end in tears

RANT OVER

Dave

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 01:56:25 pm »

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 02:59:02 pm »

Yep, I've just had enough of them now.
The best have been done, we just scratching around for others not posted before.
Time to move on / find something new.....

Martin   :-))

Just opened the page and found all this! Martin, is that so? We thought this was a Jokes and humour thread. We haven't heard anyone complain and I had plenty more, but we are used to this.   A thank you for contributions and effort would have been nice -before the padlock was closed. . %)  It's threads like this that keep sites alive.
Bob.

PS, Having just found other comments re the recent entries being 'out of steam' etc made my blood pressure rise as I did not see a lot of entries from the same members who now find time to criticise. Its not life or death if Martin wishes to stop /lock a thread - its the way it is done - as I say above!. As in most things in life, this attitude and will induce a lack of enthusiasm and that goes for me. Arrrrrr!

Nemo

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 03:21:49 pm »

Oh for heavens sake Martin is not a dictator he OWNS  Mayhen....simples really if you don't like his descisions then may I strongly suggest that this forum is NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU
OR is it a sad case you are angling for a fight...I am fed up to the back teeth of the stupid sniping thats going on
..carry on and believe you me the MODS  will start to issue yellow cards let alone red uns
I strongly recommend that this thread is closed forthwith as it will end in tears
RANT OVER
Dave

Not tears Dave, just a bad taste!

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 03:29:04 pm »

A big thank you for contributions and effort in the humour topics Nemo, much appreciated.   O0

This topic now also locked.  :police:

Now back to all things model boats  :-))

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.