Gerald and Jerry,
I had gotten everything aligned in the beginning. Then I decided to coat all the
wood in the bottom of the hull with a coat of clear fiberglass to act as a stabilizer and waterproof it.
This must have shifted things out of wack.
The kit comes with the U-Joint, and the tolerances are so close that I did not even have room for a
flywheel. I'll come back to the engine again in a couple of days, but I wanted to get the deck done first.
As to the deck, I decided to attach the outside "side decks" first and then fill in the middle. I am debating the
makeup of the middle planks. and whether I will add come inlays.
Tomorrow is our annual "Ice Breaker Regatta" with my club, The Colorado Crew, at our local city park.
So I did not get as much done today as I expected.
Thanks for reading,