Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inga 1V Ketch plans or build instructions  (Read 2008 times)

Hurric123

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Inga 1V Ketch plans or build instructions
« on: February 22, 2017, 05:41:36 am »

Hi, I have returned to model boating after a lengthy absence.
I have got myself an 43" Inga 1V which needs completing and a few repairs . Looks to be quite a few years old with substantial and complex electrics. I am having trouble with some of the rigging especially the foresail or jib it is not obvious how it is meant to be rigged. I am hoping that somebody has old building information available. I have contacted Kingston Marine but they are out of business.
Regards

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Inga 1V Ketch plans or build instructions
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:26:28 am »

Hi I would have to do some digging but I have an Inga IV in its' box in the garage, which will have to come out for some servicing but hopefully when it gets a bit warmer.
If you do not get a positive response soon I will bring forward the 'service'. I had to do a big restore on her tripping right down to removing stanchions and repairing the mast and I do have plans, somewhere.  I have a long list of model boats that need working on, this year.
As you can see I am in Watford it maybe that as you are in Bucks you are not far away?  If so you would be welcome to bring your one to me and compare and take photos for your information.
regards Roy

Hurric123

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 10:03:50 pm »

Hi Roy thanks for a great response. I worked based in Watford for 12 years so i know parts of it well and as I am in South Bucks you are most likely only 10 miles or so away. i would like to take you up on your kind offer in a couple of weeks if that is OK. I have only had this model for a couple of weeks and I haven't delved below deck yet. I will send you a PM in a week or so if that,s OK
Regards Brian

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 11:29:43 pm »

Hi Brian, a couple of weeks would suit me as well . I will wait for your PM.
regards Roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.