Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smit Rotterdam  (Read 17158 times)

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Smit Rotterdam
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2017, 08:59:07 pm »

I hope a good one  ok2 that means a lot from you Andy thank you, so glad I bought the Action electronics its a good quality mixer that's for sure, only problem is this one is nearly finished so what to build next, I've just started a small scratch built frigate for my son only done the base and some bulkheads so far, but for myself I would either like to do another tug or I would like a ferry but I've not seen to many good kits for ferry's

Carl of linkspan models has done 1 ferry kit and has a second near compleation . Then he is working on another two . Deans do 3 or 4 freight ferries

John

Paul2407

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2017, 09:04:08 pm »

Ok thank you John I'll take a look at those, I was also thinking of a model of the isle of wight wightlink ferry but that would be a scratch build and I'm not sure my modelling skills are quite up to that but I might take a bash at it 

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2017, 09:11:56 pm »

nothing like a whitlink ferry sorry. These are cross chanel roros

John

Paul2407

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2017, 01:09:46 pm »

Electrics all taken back out this morning ready to re-mount on Paxolin board (thanks T33cno) wasn't happy with the install anyway and this way I can redesign it all, I was thinking about putting a second battery into the hull as it needs quite a bit more ballast, will do a test later with 2 batteries to see what it's like in the water
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.