Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STAR WARS: SITH INFILTRATOR 'SCIMITAR'  (Read 1576 times)

eddiesolo

• Full Mayhemer
  • Shiver me timbers...I've spilt me glue!
STAR WARS: SITH INFILTRATOR 'SCIMITAR'
« on: May 06, 2017, 08:52:25 pm »

The Scimitar is a heavily modified Star Courier built by the Republic Sienar Corporation.

After the death of Darth Maul his ship ended up in the possession of Darth Sidius, it was located at the Imperial Facility 729-D were it was looked after and maintained by droid 0-66. Later on it was given to the bounty hunter Chanath Cha to locate his stolen royal yacht 'Imperialis'.

This is what we now see, the ship underwent a complete overhaul, with upgraded sensors, stealth, engine, shields and weapon systems.

The story is from the comic book series but the ship and its other modifications are by me with scratch made and kit bashed parts.

Si:)
My models are not nice, clean and ship-shape. They be mucky, grubby, rusty and smelly.

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem inspires me!
Re: STAR WARS: SITH INFILTRATOR 'SCIMITAR'
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 11:28:57 pm »

How long did it take to build Simon? It looks very sinister which I suppose is the point :O)
Pond weed is your enemy

eddiesolo

• Full Mayhemer
  • Shiver me timbers...I've spilt me glue!
Re: STAR WARS: SITH INFILTRATOR 'SCIMITAR'
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 11:39:46 am »

How long did it take to build Simon? It looks very sinister which I suppose is the point :O)

This was a quick build, the ship is actually a kit, but I made some parts and kit bashed to create a different look slightly, the paint scheme is different from the original as, like you said, I wanted it menacing.
My models are not nice, clean and ship-shape. They be mucky, grubby, rusty and smelly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.