Mess Deck: General Section > Beginners start here...!

Mowe 2

(1/10) > >>

KeithH:
Hi,

Looking for a first, entry level RC boat, any opinions on the Aeronaut Mowe 2 please?

Its cute and cheap but although photos can be deceptive, I fear it might be flimsy.

Hopefully I am wrong but comments welcome

tica:
Hello Keith

I have build one look here http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,57540.msg601657.html#msg601657

I can defiantly say go for it, it is easy to build, it sails good and it is not flimsy.

KeithH:
Ah that is brilliant tica, what a fantastic log of the build , and a very impressive build it is.  Well done

You have convinced me.  Thank you for replying  :-))

ballastanksian:
Welcome to the forum Keith.

Isn't this just the best example of how this forum can help, and sometimes without spending hours delving through the archives to find other builds!

Enjoy your build and perhaps do a mini blog just to show how you got on, as you may have found some new ideas and tips on construction that will further enrich our community.

KeithH:
Thank you for the welcome ballastanksian.  I am so pleased i joined the forum, its such a wealth of information.

My boat is on order, cant wait to see inside the box although I may not commence the build for a few weeks yet.

I'm not sure anyone would want to see my build efforts, haha, maybe after I've build a few models and acquired a bit of skill  :-))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version