Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Lot of Rubbish  (Read 3081 times)

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
A Lot of Rubbish
« on: September 23, 2017, 08:30:15 pm »

Thought I'd post a few photo's for my parting shot..or should that be shots?  O0

JB>

XJ6 - Powered by Jaguar   JB - Powered by Model Boat Mayhem - Currently On sabattical (forced-unpaid!)

Baldrick

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: A Lot of Rubbish
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 10:18:21 pm »

I would not call the Jag rubbish. Take the seats out and get the Fire Brigade to cut the roof off and you will find it up-cycles to make a very useful skip.
And everyone thought it was IVAN who was terrible

BFSMP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 12:57:44 am »

I would not call the Jag rubbish. Take the seats out and get the Fire Brigade to cut the roof off and you will find it up-cycles to make a very useful skip.

unkind............lovely motors.
life is like arranging deck chairs on the Titanic!

Liverbudgie2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 06:05:33 pm »

unkind............lovely motors.

Never mind there're only jealous.  O0

LB

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 02:03:57 am »

Boom Boom Boom Boom BOOM BOO...nah cant be bothered.... <*<

XJ6 - Powered by Jaguar   JB - Powered by Model Boat Mayhem - Currently On sabattical (forced-unpaid!)

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 06:53:30 am »

DRAT...didn't mean to reply to that one...toooo early in the  morning, It's a sign of weakness you know...what a wimp :-X feel broken...

Brian60

• Full Mayhemer
  • Location: Hull,UK-but currently residing in Los Martinez, Spain.
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 09:19:02 am »

As a retired pharmacy technician and looking at the first photo, you have a couple of illnesses going on there from stomach ulcer/excess acid to skin conditions.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 09:30:07 am »

As a retired pharmacy technician and looking at the first photo, you have a couple of illnesses going on there from stomach ulcer/excess acid to skin conditions.
  good morning Brian..well you are not wrong but it's slightly more serious than those...just trying to cheer me up arn't you %%                JB. (Mobile)

Brian60

• Full Mayhemer
  • Location: Hull,UK-but currently residing in Los Martinez, Spain.
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 11:23:06 am »

good morning Brian..well you are not wrong but it's slightly more serious than those...just trying to cheer me up arn't you %%                JB. (Mobile)

Yes I didn't want to mention the couple there for heart disease/failure (eplerinone and clopidogrel) has your condition worsened? if so I offer sincere apologies if I have upset or offended you.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 05:14:57 pm »

Yes I didn't want to mention the couple there for heart disease/failure (eplerinone and clopidogrel) has your condition worsened? if so I offer sincere apologies if I have upset or offended you.
  Hi Brian...no offence taken..in any way..shape or form..only get upset with silly nurses and twits who annoy me... up and down a lot..good day yesterday...resting in bed today ! First tiime was acute..and the second..blue light rides...getting it under control now..back later..some texts to answer and emails to read...cheers Brian..your input is appreciated . JB..

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 08:00:10 pm »

One or two photo's.. dropped my fuji the other day..don't think it enjoyed the experience, oh well, I've had it since 2011 so maybe time retire  the poor old chap, been a reasonable camera but might go for a Nikon or Canon next time..?

Test photo's.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 09:47:08 pm »

Anyone want to buy a fuji bridge camera...one not so careful owner...

This is my good mate foggy..he can't stop talking to me...yak yak yaketty yak...shut it please  %% photo manipulated in MS Digital Image...it's rubbish !!! The photograph I mean not the software from Microsoft {-)

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 06:07:40 pm »

Thought I'd put this one here.

Todays mail...Model Boats Mag... featuring Brenda - by Colin Bishop :-))

CPC leaflet. OK.
Home Care leaflet, huh ???  {-)

Local Funeral Directors Brochure ...Hospital must have sent them a heads up :o

All in good taste...I think.

JB.

BFSMP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 08:40:24 pm »

but who on earth sent you the conkers lol...........they could have included some boot laces at least.  %% %% %%

Jim.
life is like arranging deck chairs on the Titanic!

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem inspires me!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 08:48:45 pm »

Re conkers, are you spider proofing your house for the winter?

(Spiders do not like the smell of conkers if holes are drilled in them.) (Conkers not spiders, though I doubt a spider would like being drilled.)

Get well soon JB.

Pond weed is your enemy

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 09:27:18 pm »

Ha Ha ..so you spotted the conkers, my neighbour brought them today, he is 74 and a good friend now, I got his Blue Badge renewal , did it online after his application by post failed, he has emphseyma and has had 3 hip/knee replacements, he helps with bits of shopping if we run out of things like milk -eggs - posting mail..he made me a foot stool out of plywood..stained, with carpet on top for resting my feet and at the right height...50cm, so I can keep my feet up, nearly spent £80 on one from the shop, the wood and his time cost me £20... one of those things which I find helps my heart condition, he also runs my wife around if she wants to go somewhere.

Our problem is slugs...yuk...he has brought slug pellets and blocked off a access hole for the stop tap in the kitchen, they are coming in through that, I'd take a photo off his solution but not at the moment, trust you understand?  O0 , we can still turn the tap off if needed.

This old laptop is struggling again, staggering along...just like me %%

Only 2 smileys this time, getting better!

JB.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 21 queries.