Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drawings for Shannon Lifeboat  (Read 2960 times)

Navigator47

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Drawings for Shannon Lifeboat
« on: October 18, 2017, 08:55:09 pm »

Hi - I'm Jeff.  I have been a model maker for many years.  My latest project is a kit of a 1/12th RNLI Shannon Lifeboat as produced by Models by Design.  I must admit the moldings are absolutely superb.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to secure a set of general arrangement plans for this model and I wondered if any of you guys can help me acquire some.  I am more than happy to purchase them even if they have been used.  (This is my first post on the Forum)!

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Drawings for Shannon Lifeboat
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 09:21:02 pm »

Hi - I'm Jeff.  I have been a model maker for many years.  My latest project is a kit of a 1/12th RNLI Shannon Lifeboat as produced by Models by Design.  I must admit the moldings are absolutely superb.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to secure a set of general arrangement plans for this model and I wondered if any of you guys can help me acquire some.  I am more than happy to purchase them even if they have been used.  (This is my first post on the Forum)!

could you re post this as the written word is impossibly small to read. thanks.

Navigator47

• Shipmate
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:34:36 pm »

Thanks Neil - I'll repost with larger font size.  Jeff

Navigator47

• Shipmate
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:36:02 pm »

Charlie

• Full Mayhemer
  • I spend far too much time on Model Boats Mayhem!
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 08:01:55 pm »

Hi Jeff,

I'm sure i heard or read on this forum, that Models By Design were supplying their own Shannon drawings, or were preparing to. Presumably you have asked them?

Charlie

Navigator47

• Shipmate
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 08:44:23 pm »

HI Charlie,

Thanks for replying to my post. Having bought the kit I realised that I hadn't asked about working drawings.

Unfortunately Andy hasn't got around to preparing them yet. The search continues!!

Cheers Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.