Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LIVERPOOL REVIVAL  (Read 1693 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
LIVERPOOL REVIVAL
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:56:12 am »

Just been looking through the 14 pages of lifeboat threads looking for a build thread of the Rother class lifeboat for another member with no luck when I came across several threads  for Dave Metcalf's Liverpool class lifeboat kit.............

I was astonished to see that some date back to 2012 and say that the kit and all has been with him since around 2006.

Sadly I lost contact with Dave a couple of years ago when I defended ownerships of Pugs, French bulldogs and other short snout dogs that a vet had posted on Facebook  that these breeds of dogs should be phased out and got rid of because of their breathing and health problems.........I fired back strongly at the vet [as I do if I feel strongly about something] little did I realise that the post had been shared by Ann,  Dave's wife onto my timeline ...........and sadly lost friendship AND  contact details for Dave.

Does anyone have Dave's email address that they can pm me or if not or don't wish to, could they please give him my regards next time they speak with him........think I owe him and Ann an apology. <:(

Secondly does anyone have any news as to the Liverpool class lifeboat that Dave has been working on. {:-{

many thanks.

neil.

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: LIVERPOOL REVIVAL
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 01:25:38 pm »

Thank you ........I now have Dave Metcalf's new email and phone number. :embarrassed:

neil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.