Technical, Techniques, Hints, and Tips > Radio Equipment

which radio?

(1/2) > >>

gt6uk:
About 15 years ago i built a Billings Nordkap and my old 2 channel gear has expired. Now i have retired i am getting back into modeling and i am halfway through a MMM Lady Wooes and a Mountfleet Ben Ain waiting in the wings. I need at least a 4 channel with 3 receivers which i can change for each boat. I was looking at a Tactic TCX 650 from Cornwall model boats. I would welcome any opinions as i have no experience and cannot afford to make a bad choice.
Steve.

triumphjon:
although my own models use a spektrum 2.4 ghz system , ive just purchased a tactic 850 on behalf of a freind for his lifeboat im rebiulding , lots of features including chanel mixing , proportional slide switches , 3 position switches , which are all assignable to chanels within the tx , model memory etc , ive so far set it up to mix ch1& 3 so i can operate throttles with either a single stick or two sticks & trim tabs on a slide switch , the combo set was around the £150 mark so well priced too

T33cno:
I just bought  turnigy 9x with receiver for under £42 delivered from hobby king
8 useable channels

McGherkin:
I use the Turnigy 9x too.

T33cno:

--- Quote from: McGherkin on December 31, 2017, 01:32:34 pm ---I use the Turnigy 9x too.

--- End quote ---
I think you’re to blame for me getting one  {-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version