Sales, Wants & TRADERS > Traders Section

Action Electronics

(1/3) > >>

tizdaz:

Hi guys,

An apology is due where it is due..

Without going into detail I created e a topic not long ago that got blown out of proportion for numerous reasons & that was never my intention  :((  . Anyway I went to visit Component Shop earlier today in person to apologize regarding that post.

While there Ian took some time out & he helped me further regarding the electrics for my build & provided me the rest of the items I needed. Since I started my build about 12 months ago, the guys at Component Shop have been a great help, they've explained things to me over the phone & via emails & their service is 5 star, would also like to thank Dave Milbourn (inertia) who has also helped me a lot the past few months regarding my electrics.

Hopefully we can put this episode behind us & move forward, after all, this is a hobby that we all enjoy, last thing I wanted was to upset anyone! & for anyone who needs electrics for there build, I highly recommend Component Shop

Big thanks guys & sorry.

Daz

Fastfaz:
  Well done!
       I,and most of my mates, have used Component shop kit for quite a few years and the service is always spot on with extremely helpful advice given for free. Nice people, quality stuff and no problems if you have any grief with something bought from them. My personal thanks to Ian and staff.
      Cheers, Pete. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

T33cno:
Nice one Daz  :-)

inertia:
"..and it's thank you from him".  8)

Dave M

Bob K:
And a big thank you from me  :-))

My recently installed 4 Buhler motor system with four ACTion electronics units runs sweet as a nut, as I knew it would.  I have ACTion units in all my boats.  Special thanks to Dave M and Component Shop for their technical advice and super prompt delivery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version