Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/12 Thames Class 50-002  (Read 3037 times)

Jamiecroc

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
1/12 Thames Class 50-002
« on: January 30, 2018, 08:06:45 am »

flack

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 1/12 Thames Class 50-002
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:29:26 am »

I, and many others are unlikely to follow a build blog that starts with a requirement to agree to the following statements:

This website contains information, links and images of sexually explicit material. If you are under the age of 16, if such material offends you or if it's illegal to view such material in your community please do not continue.

I am at least 16 years of age and I believe that as an adult it is my inalienable right to receive/view sexually explicit material. I desire to receive/view sexually explicit material.

I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene. The viewing, reading and downloading of sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of my community, town, city, state or country.

The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose minors to the material.

I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material in this site. Furthermore this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from fraudulent entry into or use of this website.

This consent screen constitutes a legal agreement between this website and you and/or any business in which you have any legal or equitable interest. If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of the agreement.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 09:37:36 am »

I'll get that changed back.   

( Every time the s/w updates, it resets the T&C  >:-o  )
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Jamiecroc

• Shipmate
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 11:12:57 am »

I, and many others are unlikely to follow a build blog that starts with a requirement to agree to the following statements:

This website contains information, links and images of sexually explicit material. If you are under the age of 16, if such material offends you or if it's illegal to view such material in your community please do not continue.

I am at least 16 years of age and I believe that as an adult it is my inalienable right to receive/view sexually explicit material. I desire to receive/view sexually explicit material.

I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene. The viewing, reading and downloading of sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of my community, town, city, state or country.

The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose minors to the material.

I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material in this site. Furthermore this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from fraudulent entry into or use of this website.

This consent screen constitutes a legal agreement between this website and you and/or any business in which you have any legal or equitable interest. If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of the agreement.

Hello , I am trying to insert pictures of my build, not any links to other bad websites. I am trying to learn how to insert pictures and tell about my build.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 11:21:30 am »

Terms disclaimer fixed
(Thanks Cp30)

Posting photos, See
: http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23.msg629393.html#msg629393

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

flack

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 12:46:05 pm »

Hi,

My apologies if it came across that I was having a go at you, that was not my intention. I was just concerned that when I clicked your link the message came up with a requirement to agree to the terms and conditions set out.

Shaun+

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 01:20:48 pm »

Nope!   Thanks for pointing it out.   :-))

Jamiecroc

• Shipmate
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 08:23:13 pm »

Terms disclaimer fixed
(Thanks Cp30)

Posting photos, See
: http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23.msg629393.html#msg629393

I have looked at the video, uploaded picture but no link appears in the reply box

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 12:25:36 am »

I can see the photo on the server, try this again here please: 

http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23.msg629393.html#msg629393

Jamiecroc

• Shipmate
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 07:12:00 am »

rear wall for front cabin is made

Jamiecroc

• Shipmate
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 07:17:23 am »

A-frames waiting to be mounted.

Stavros

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 08:56:05 am »

Excuse me saying this but the props need to be closer to the hull the shaft angle is far to steep.

Dave

Jamiecroc

• Shipmate
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 08:59:25 am »

Excuse me saying this but the props need to be closer to the hull the shaft angle is far to steep.

Dave

Hi Dave, yes I know, this pictures is taken before I drilled the holes. 25mm from rudder and down so lower blade lines up
with the rudder
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.