Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Club Events and News

Tug towing and Scale sailing at Balne Moor 8th April

(1/4) > >>

Butts:
Morning Folks,

There will be a tug towing and scale sailing event at Balne Moor on Sunday 8th April. The tug tow will be for teams of two, so this is your chance to team up with another tugger to sail a vessel through a set course or to steer your own boat through an obstacle course. Entry costs will be £1 per entrant for tug towing or £1.50 for a scale boat.  Events will kick off at about 10.30.

Hopefully there will be no intervention by the weather like last time <*<

The usual catering will be available on the day.  We look forward to meeting old friends and welcoming new visitors.  You coming to this one Martin? :-))

The Club website has details of where we are and how to find us, just follow the link below.

The Old Gals:
Spud, are you coming on Sunday?

What’s the tariff for a day pass - is it two slices of carrot cake or lemon drizzle?

Hope to see you and lots of other old (I use the word advisedly) friends at what has become the first event of the season, thanks to the Beast from the East.

Tess

essexbill:
I am looking forward to coming along.

Not currently a tug owner but keen to see some tugs in action.

Just hope the weather is kind to us.

I had a look at a couple of Johns tugs last Saturday very impressive it will be good to see them on the water. 

Fastfaz:
   Hi Mike,
       We'll be there with the Pegasus and Steve's Anita C hopefully the weather will be better than it was in Glentrool last week on the motorbikes, it was cold and rained every day. The journey back on Saturday was awful 2c with a wind chill of -6 and to top it all my heated grips decided to play on/off all the 215 miles home! still that's what you get for riding motorbikes. See you sunday.
        Cheers, Pete. :-)) :-)) :-))

timg:
Hi The Old Gals          pm sent ☺

Thanks
Spud

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version