The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Pleasure boats, Sports, Race, Power and Leisure Boats:

Searching for Graupner 1113.30

(1/4) > >>

chris1:
Hi all, just broke a gear on my Graupner Scimitar Speed.  The gearbox is a Multispeed 7022.  The gearset part number is 1113.30 and has a 3:1 ratio.  Anybody know where I can buy a set please?

TheLongBuild:
There is a whole unit on ebay but not cheap

tsenecal:
I do not think these have been picked up by any of the manufacturers that are handling what used to be the Graupner line of products... i know that their schottel drivers were picked up.  if they are no longer in production, then something like TheLongBuild's recommendation to try ebay is your only hope at this time.

chris1:
Thanks gents.  The bit i quoted is actually incorrect. The gearbox had the wrong lanel, so the part number is actually 1139.20, and the ratio is 2:1.  I have sourced one on ebay and checking postage options.  Thank you all.

TheLongBuild:

Ah, That changes things, to be honest you have little chance of finding that on its own as I searched for ages as I  needed one for my Garupner Shark set up, However what I did find was the gearbox and so I just bought that and used the gearings I needed from that, just £6.00

here is the link..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1139-20-Graupner-Universal-Marine-Multispeed-Gearbox-Ratio-2-1-Stern-Tube-6mm/172425943382?epid=2086590952&hash=item2825631956:g:dEYAAOSw5cNYPVVe

:-)) :-)) :-))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version