Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dave Metcalf  (Read 2489 times)

shadysadie

• Full Mayhemer
Dave Metcalf
« on: June 11, 2018, 02:06:02 pm »

Has any one heard from Dave Metcalf (formerly Metcalf Mouldings ) recently, please? I was corresponding with him regarding some replacement parts for my pond yacht "Moonbeam" and we agreed a price but when I asked how I should make the  payment, all replies ceased. Despite a couple of reminders, I have not heard from him since May 11th. and I hope that all is well with him.

shadysadie

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Dave Metcalf
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 07:25:33 pm »

All is well - Dave Metcalf has now made contact.

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:38:15 pm »

yes, dave is fine…...he's been making a model for himself to play with when he needs some light relief from making his model steam trains...…….chat with him by phone quite regularly, and as bright and ebullient as ever...……..however I am a little worried in that he told me last time we spoke that his workshop is getting as untidy as mine...………...I just can't believe that lol.

this is Daves new boat built for himself.....not a future kit...……….he has not lost his touch at all......beautiful.

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 08:51:20 pm »

Hi all, saw Dave a week or so back and he said he was building Cynnette  MM762.  Please note the name on the web site calls it Cygnette, which is incorrect.  Nice to see the model, it was always on my list for building and never got round to it.
regards
Roy

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.