The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Yachts and Sail

Inga IV for sale!

(1/3) > >>

roycv:
Hello all, I have been surfing the net and find that Inga IV, the prototype at 12 inches to the foot, is for sale.

http://www.inga-4.de/Zu-verkaufen/

Asking price is Euro 190,000. Text is German.

There is an excellent video of the yacht and she does look rather different more practical, and surprisingly a bit more modern than the Hegi / Wedico kit.  The general outline and the deck fittings are very similar.  The kit has been treated to a bit of marquetry by Hegi pretty but not prototype.  The video goes over the whole boat and provides much detail.

I am just about to do a bit of updating to my (model) one with new sails and renew the sail controls and make the insides simpler and hopefully the rigging easier to set up.  She is quite old and this a second refit, first was a strip down in 2008.

I will try and do some photos as I go on.
regards Roy

derekwarner:
Asking price is Euro 190,000. Text is German. .....

Roy...just hit the translate button at the top then the translate button to the right & hey presto  %)

Derek

roycv:
Well done Derek I think I have been steadily losing my 'brights'.  Never thought I would see the original boat.
regards Roy

derekwarner:
Roy.....for some unknown quirk....you need to hit both Translate Icons when any new page is selected ......most European native tongue  WEB sites do respond to this and it is far simpler  :-)) than copy & paste to a translator.......

Do you think your Son would like her to sail on Brisbane Water?  O0

Derek

RMH:
She is a lovely looking yacht, bit beyond my means though so I will have to stick to my model. Took me ages to plank the deck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version