The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Navy - Military - Battleships:

Contact for Bill Dickinson of Marbeth Designs

(1/2) > >>

badbunny:
I am trying to contact Bill Dickinson of Marbeth Designs. He drafted several of the warship drawings currently published through Marine Modelling International magazine. I've googled him and found a few email addresses, but not had any response from them. Does anybody have any contact details for him?

Thanks, Peter.

PW569:
Hi Guys,

I thought I bring this old post up again, since I would also get in touch and have trouble finding a contact or, indeed, a supplyer.
Is Bill Dickenson still araound?

I noticed that some MARBETH DESIGNS plans are on offer or come with kits, but the one I am looking for is not among them.

So, would anyone know who has the master copies / copyright of the work by Bill should he have passed? Alternatively, would anyone know if he is contactible?

Thanks!

tigertiger:
***If anyone has contact details for Bill Dickinson, if they are personal contact details, please use the PM system and not post them on open forum. This is to protect private information.

However, any commercial or business contact details can be posted on open forum.***

PW569:
Thank you Tiger!

I did not think of that...sorry!

Cheers!

funnel:
Was there any reply to this enquiry concerning plans by Marbeth/ B D via the private message system because too am looking for Leeds Castle 1:48 details
Toby

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version