Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1829 times)

pentire

« on: November 06, 2007, 08:47:27 pm »

Hi, guys slowly getting to sort things out. Finally got model buses out of my head (kept a few sold the rest). I have two old pond yachts under very slow restoration and a Yorkshireman tug (slow build). Long term in storage are 4 Dumas Chris craft speed boat kits, I have imported from the States and an Amati J class Yacht kit. To play around with are Beaufort 60 yacht and french tug boat kit supplied initially by Toy'r'us (France only the first one fell out the loft, don't ask ) replacement supplied by Muiltrex, they can be found on the web (excellent service plus some unusual items). I belong to Fareham and district Society of Model Engineers (FDSME), We have our own site, with 3 1/2", 5" &7 1/4" railway tracks and boating pond approximately 20' in diameter with clubhouse. Being slightly younger than average (53) I got co-opted on to the committee.
I may need some help and advice with the Yorkshireman after Easter as a New larger shed is the first job, the floor of the existing one has rotted out and is 6x4 hence now to small.I will try to insert some photos next time.

Regards Pentire

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:15:33 pm »

O0 Hi There,  Nice to have you on board.

Stan  O0

djrobbo

Re: new member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 10:29:28 pm »

Hi pentire......welcome......i am sure that like me you will find the forum a mine of information , ( there are some quite witty people on here )..and very knowledgable

regards......bob. O0 O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.