Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seaducer 33  (Read 627 times)

Andyn

• Full Mayhemer
Seaducer 33
« on: February 26, 2022, 05:34:29 pm »

First boat this year is my Seaducer 33, bought this untouched but second hand from the States - hence why it's not my usual order of green sparkly glitter deck with a white underside. Looks more like a banana than anything else %)

It's got a very highly modified Novarossi Mito 35 WC engine, with a Nova pipe and header connected to an Octura 440/3 for now, then I'll try a 442/3 when it's run in. Engine also has a Speedmaster carb on it, I have no need for a low end needle (who goes slowly?) so the more open venturi will give it even more go.

Slightly went overboard with the radio install as I wanted to try out the SR mode on my Futaba 7PXR along with a gyro, so it's got a Futaba CB700 servo on rudder, connected to a Futaba GY441 then on to the R334SBS receiver. The results of a 49KG, 0.075sec/ 60 degrees servo on a gyro are quite spectacular, it can move the boat on it's stand if I hold the rudder blade... It's also got a Futaba S3270 on throttle and a Hitec 5070 on mixture, all powered by a 7.4v lipo.

The more astute among us will notice the pipe isn't mounted yet, still figuring that out as I can't find anything commercial that will fit, so I'll have to knock something up for it. Got a couple other bits to do to it, then it'll be ready for the warmer weather :-))

Andyn

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Seaducer 33
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 05:41:37 pm »

The 33 nearly completes my run of Seaducer boats, alongside my 38 and 45. There's another one currently on the way from the US with a CMB 67 in it, more to follow on that when it arrives  :-))

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.