Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 11:20:51 pm 
Started by DocMartin - Last Post by Akira
DocMartin, Glad I could help. it is a little scary to see some of the "stuff" in my files. throw nothing out! LOL :}

on: Yesterday at 10:04:06 pm 
Started by DocMartin - Last Post by DocMartin
Akira:
That is exactly what I have been looking for.  The module, as installed, has an associated toggle switch already attached.  The manual (instructions) explain things PERFECTLY!  The diagrams shown really help.
Thank you very much for your detective work.  Cheers!!

on: Yesterday at 09:56:54 pm 
Started by Chris67 - Last Post by Chris67
Hi !

The model boats at the show

https://youtu.be/p6BH3QNmugQ?si=epKiMj6lhE4EbQCy

on: Yesterday at 08:54:34 pm 
Started by DJW - Last Post by T888
Hi David,

Simple engineering solution  :-))

Nice to see your method /tool for shaft / motor alignment. 👍👍👍 I also use this same method for my motor /shaft alignments.

on: Yesterday at 08:34:06 pm 
Started by Klunk - Last Post by Andyn
Made plenty of noise today. Excellent show, thoroughly enjoyed it

on: Yesterday at 07:52:11 pm 
Started by DJW - Last Post by DJW
Hey Stuw. Good to hear from you, pleased you like the Ammo boxes..!

And @David. Here's the QR version of the LiPo cover.

I think that will do the job and make access smoother. I'm re printing the cover now in ABS and making some clips that will retain the top, third battery. Initial plan was elastic bands but I think this approach will be a little more elegant and functional. Pictures to follow.

Also been busy today with the lathe, I've made up two solid couplings to make sure the motors and shafts are lined up.

6mm motor end and 5mm shaft.

Also done some more work to the exhaust manifolds. Mounted the extraction fans and ducted them to the manifolds.

Best regards to all.
David.

on: Yesterday at 07:40:12 pm 
Started by Klunk - Last Post by Klunk
Ps in indupital Ron Dean was displaying as well, sorry Ron!!! Brain is addled and feet are sore!

on: Yesterday at 07:39:11 pm 
Started by Klunk - Last Post by Klunk
Well, a first day report as requested!
Overcast, with a few spots to start, but cleared to be a very nice day. A very good turnout of clubs, Stevenage, Dover, Peterborough, luton, welwyn, model hovercraft, Wicksteed. I'm sure there was another, but cannot remember! Most of the show was cobbled together on the day, but it wwnt very well, with over 100 boats on display. A good amount if second hand gear on sale, especially as the show is primarily  and model aircraft show,  but plenty of boat stuff and radios at decent prices! Upwards of 50 boats on the water over the first day eith Handy Andy spectacularly flipping his uc boat during and afternoon demo run!
Lots of sailing boats out as it a good yacht lake. I think everyone enjoyed the first day. If you are coming on Sunday, tell the entrance person you are midel boats, and they will direct you a dedicated boaters carpark towards the lake.
Hopefully, sunday will be even warmer, but I suspect quieter public wise!
For those on fb, there are pics on there, or search for Luton model boat and look on there

on: Yesterday at 07:09:43 pm 
Here you go...I hope it helps. :-)

on: Yesterday at 06:20:24 pm 
The module that you have is not # T964. That is the board #, correct, but the module is # F 1540, Mini-Option F-14. It is an electronic mixer. It requires a switch, which appears to have been added. I have one of these module, but I have not located, I'm still looking, the instructions for it. if I find them, I'll post them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.