Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hi  (Read 2053 times)

big red one

hi
« on: April 11, 2008, 11:21:36 pm »

Hey all wasnt sure where to post so i came here ;D im paul and im new here O0..ive been into model speed boats for a while :) will post some pics up when i get them loaded onto photobucket O0 i live in east sussex by the way,is there any meets that go on in that area?

cheers

paul :)

bigfella

Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 11:52:30 pm »

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum. I am from Australia but I am sure that someone on the forum in your area will tell you about the clubs etc. You can upload pictures direct to the forum just use the Additional options buttun on the left bottom of the post screen.

Regards David

barryfoote

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 08:16:48 am »

Welcome Paul,

Don't forget to make your photos smaller before posting or they could get rejected.

Barry

(I'm from Spain but as Bigfella says someone from Blighty will contact you soon...)

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 09:09:43 am »

Hi Big Red One  :)

Welcome to the Forum.

I am in China but as the other two gents have said someone in the UK will be on soon.

We actually have a few members in E Sussex, and so you will soon make contacts.  8)

Best regards
TT
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

alan colson

• Full Mayhemer
  • I Just Dabble In Model Boats
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 09:43:05 am »

Hi Paul
        I live in West Sussex, I'm sure that they run fast electric at Eastbourne, there is a millenium boat pool at Crowborough if it's big enough, that's by the sport complex and model railway, not certain if there is a club running there or not, or if it's just there for any casual user. There is a club in Crowborough, try the library, I know they sometimes attend a weekend show, Laughton Country Fayre.
(www.heritagefield.co.uk) This site is used twice a year, I always attend the September show, but I'm busy preparing for the Alfold Charity Boat Show (www.alfoldboatshow.co.uk) when the May show is on.
Hope this is of help to you
Alan

meechingman

• Full Mayhemer
  • Tugs Rule, OK!
    • Andrew Gilbert
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 10:39:05 am »

Hi

Eastbourne Model Power Boat Club use Princes Park in Eastbourne most Wednesday and Sunday afternoons. We share with Eastbourne Model Yacht Club and the fast electric guys, so some days are exclusively theirs, just as some are exclusively ours. There's also an evening meeting/get together at the David Lloyd Club in Eastbourne once a month.

Their website is www.embpc.org.uk

Friendly group of people, they'll make you welcome.

Andy
Admiral of the Haven Towage Fleet.

big red one

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 02:20:52 pm »

Cheers for the warm welcomes everyone O0..i do go to eastbourne every now and again,i will look at the websites youve linked..thanks alot for that :) im still in the process of building mine as ive just bought a new one and had to change all the bits and pieces over from my old boat. will deffinatly look into coming to the evening meets O0 pics to follow shortly.

paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.