Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for plans or photos of UK trawler (like FR 927 or BF 500)  (Read 3365 times)

keesdemol

Hello people.

I am a modelbuilder from Holland and I am looking for a new project wile my current project, a dutch eurokotter is nearly finished. http://www.modelbouwforum.nl/forums/bouwverslagen-schepen/45677-verslag-eurokotter.html

Here´s the mail I have send to Macduff Shipyards

Hello,

My name is Kees de Mol, I am 26 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I am a member of the MKCN (Model Trawler Club Holland) www.mkcn.nl

Currently I am building a model of a small Eurokotter fishingvessel. The ship was build at Padmos Shippingyards in Holland.
The model I am making is in scale 1-50 and is 48cm long. Here is a link to oms foto´s of the model. http://www.modelbouwforum.nl/forums/...urokotter.html

As you can see, the model is almost finished and that´s the reason why I am looking for a new project to build. I decided to build a UK-trawles and on the website http://www.trawlerphotos.co.uk I found beautifull trawlers like the FR 927 or the BF 500 and I really want to build a trawler like these.
In Holland, models of these ships are very rare so it would be nice to build a ship like this.

On your website i found a small technical drawing of a 9.95m Aft Wheelhouse Trawler and you would really help me a lot if you could help me with some bigger plans. The most difficult for me is to build the hull so I am kindly asking you if you can help me with a plan and/ore some dimensions.

I will not use these drawings for commercial purposes only for private use. If you have any modelbuilders around, I might have some drawings of some Dutch beamtrawlers in exchange.
If you like I will send you a building report with foto´s as soon as i start to build the model. Offcourse I will put the name of your company next to the model

Sincerely yours,

Kees de Mol 

So if anyone can help me or can bring me in contact with an owner, please contact me. I got plans and info in return.

Greetings Kees

westcoaster

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Request for plans or photos of UK trawler (like FR 927 or BF 500)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 08:59:11 pm »

Hello Kees,
you will find photos on www.trawlerphotos.co.uk and www.shipsnostalgia.com. On the shipsnostalgia website you have to tell them when registering that you want to access the fishing vessels section, otherwise you will not see it
Best Wishes
Douglas

ray123

• Full Mayhemer
  • shuswap tugboat
Re: Request for plans or photos of UK trawler (like FR 927 or BF 500)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:24:23 pm »

hi kees'  (sorry) to change subject what fine
beamer' models you have built can you tell me are thay a kit??  or hull&plan?  i have built working trawlers  maggie m  &  a beam trawler &cygnus gm33  all shoot / haul the trawls      i would like to have ago at another 'beamer' model   just cant seam to find them in the u.k     regards ray

ray123

• Full Mayhemer
  • shuswap tugboat

hi kees  the photos of my model & the ex-dutch trawler  ina-k     regards ray

keesdemol

Hi Ray,

I´ve send you a PM about your question.

About the scottisch trawler: I now have two sets of plans, one from the Macduff shipyards and one from a collegue modelbuilder from the UK. He also send me a CD with al lot of photos so..... I can start building the FR 927!!!! O0

Regards,

Kees

DavieTait

• Full Mayhemer

Kees there are several vessels in this design class and if you contact jonah on Trawlerphotos he may be able to supply you with more photos as he was skipper of a close sister ship to the Propitious FR927
Davie Tait,
Scotland
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.