The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Bait Boats

fishing, anyone?

(1/11) > >>

das boot:
Anybody go saltwater boat fishing? Bit cheeky I know, but I'm selling my boat tackle to help finance my new sub. PM for details if interested...

Sorry mods.....  :angel:

RipSlider:
I go fishing.

I mainly do coarse, but I do a fair bit of sea fishing.

Mostly out of Staites and Whitby (mostly wrecks, but this summer will see me hunting sharks ) but occasional trip down south and to east coast of ireland. Only fish from boats though as I never seem to catch anything from the beach.

At some point soon I'm off to Australia to shout at Ozzy programmers. And I'll be taking my rods with me. Big fat british chap Vs 3,000lb great white shark....    :o :o :o

Don't sell your fishing gear mate. A sub is a nice thing to have, but fishing is special. Your not going to get days out at the beach, or on a boat, or seeing sea Horses mating, or Jelly fish swarms, or 80lb conger eels going mental in the bottom of the boat and biting your best friend with a toy submarine.

At the end of the day, Model boats is a hobby. Fishing is a way to re-set your brain and relax your body. if you *have* to choose - choose the fishing.

Just my opinion

steve

andygh:

--- Quote ---At the end of the day, Model boats is a hobby. Fishing is a way to re-set your brain and relax your body. if you *have* to choose - choose the fishing
--- End quote ---

Funny, I see it the other way around these days  :-\

das boot:
I need to sell my tackle because:

[a] After my heart attack I don't really want to go fishing again[I had my heart attack whilst fishing]
I'm riddled with rheumatoid arthritis and fishing is getting more and more painful day by day
[c] I need something to do during the long winter evenings, and model boat building is an ideal way to fill a couple of hours after work
[d] Now I'm on my own again I have nobody to complain if I leave a half built model sitting on the dining table!

Cheers,

Rich

das boot:
Now on ebay if anyone is interested...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250250137902&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

Cheers,

Rich

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version