Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 2nd Annual Scottish Model Tug-In..2008...  (Read 2289 times)

norry

• Full Mayhemer
  • ...Get Your Tugs Out For The Bouys...
The 2nd Annual Scottish Model Tug-In..2008...
« on: June 08, 2008, 08:56:09 pm »

...Hi Guys...

Just a wee reminder that the 2nd Annual Scottish Tug-In takes place on Sunday the 22nd of June 2008...

This year our hosts are The Glasgow Richmond Model Boat Club at their pond in Richmond Park, Glasgow, (Directly Opposite Shawfield Greyhound Racing Stadium.)...

The fun Starts around 10 am & will continue until around 4pm...
If you have a Model Tug or are interested in Model Tug-Towing come along & have a go...Theres No Pressure...
Even if you dont have a Model Tug, still come along & we will sort you out with a Tug to have a go with...There will be lots to see & do...

How many Springer Tugs could we get Together for a Springer Football Match ? ...

Model Tugs of all types, shapes & sizes will be on display on the tables & in the Purpose Built Harbour Complex...Lots of different Tow & Push Barges & Ships will be there for you to Manouvre through the coarses...

There will also be some Tugs For Sale on The Dayat the Second Hand Stall...
Teas & Eats will be available to Competitors & Spectators in The Clubhouse...There will also Be a Small Raffle...

...So Come & Have A Go If You Think You Are Tug Enough...

Anyone wishing Further Information or Directions,... Don,t Hesitate to Get In touch...

...Best Regards...Norry...

P.S.
I have posted this here as well as in the events section as the events section is still busy with postings about the Mayhem Weekend which are pushing all other postings down the list...
...Get Your Tugs Out For The Buoys...

norry

• Full Mayhemer
  • ...Get Your Tugs Out For The Bouys...
Re: The 2nd Annual Scottish Model Tug-In..2008...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 06:32:07 pm »

...Hi Guys...

Another Hard Shift done at the Club yesterday by the Hard Working  Tug-Towing Team to get the Different Tows & The Harbour Layout ready for  Next Sunday...

It should look Pretty Good when it is all put together on Sunday Morning for the Tug-Towing Event...Cranes, Ships, Barges, Dredger, Sheds, Pilot Station...Its Got The Lot...

Come Along to Richmond Park in Glasgow & have a wee look at the Tugs and possibly have a shot at Tug-Towing yourself...

...Come & Have a go If You Think You Are Tug Enough...

...All The Best...Norry...
...Get Your Tugs Out For The Buoys...

mattyb2105

Re: The 2nd Annual Scottish Model Tug-In..2008...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 05:10:27 am »

Dammit, it is people like you guys that make me wish I lived up North, I am in oxford and cannot attend, But good luck with it all, I am sure it will go down a storm after al your efforts.
All the Best

Matt
 :D :D :D :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.