Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: updated pictures of my Aziz build  (Read 11944 times)

crzydoyle11

Reade Models

Re: updated pictures of my Aziz build
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 07:31:42 am »

crazydoyle11

If you please could post these pictures where we could see them it would be nice?  All the links that I've tried on your recent posts take me to an American Greetings PhotoWorks log-on page?

My dad is currently building Aziz, and we would be interested in your build.

Regards, Malc

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 08:02:16 am »

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

crzydoyle11

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 02:35:11 am »

Up to Date photo of the Aziz. installing lower deck lights

crzydoyle11

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008, 02:38:01 am »

Ok I am very sorry about that But I did post a couple here I did go back and look at the Photo pagie you should be able to log on to now! I will ck again guys again about the problem ..

crzydoyle11

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 03:05:38 am »

here you go a web link that should allow you to view the pictures I will see if it works. again verry sorry about that
http://www.photoworks.com/albums/pictures.jsp;jsessionid=855EEB4144BBC04A45FEA40A66B82A72?id=49404888&cb=PW_APM&toh=&svr=web29

offshore1987

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 03:53:55 pm »

Just photobucket them like normal people?  :-)) How hard can it be lol  :embarrassed:

Oh did you try the night pics of your lights?

Ill try to explain alittle better this time. Put your cam on something that wont move at all, set the flash to OFF and set the delay timer to 5 seconds if you have that on your cam ( i mean the delay timer that you use if you wanna get in the picture as well ) by doing this it means that the cam wont move when you take the picture ( makin a better picture )

Once you have done that ^^^ just have a play around with the settings untill you have a good picture ( you shouldnt have to mess about with the cam though, it should do most of the work for you if you have a simple cam :) )

All the best with the rest of the build  :-))

Hagar

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 05:02:13 pm »

If you are trying to take a photo where you can see the lights AND see the ship, Try this;
camera set on auto. on a tripod. Room lights off. Flash OFF boat lights ON. This will give afairly long exposure. Take a couple of shots to see how long it takes to take the picture.
Then whilst taking a picture (that is to say when the shutter is still open on the camera), do one of two things. After the first few seconds, either fire the flashgun; if it is a seperate one, or take a photo with another camera WITH a flash.
The long exposure time on the main camera will get the lights on the boat, the flash will do the rest and make the shutter on the camera close.
Sounds confusing, but giv it a few tries pointing the flash in different directions.

Another real good tip: OPen a Photobucket account, Its free and it works!

offshore1987

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 08:05:59 pm »

I think you would of just confused him  {:-{ he dosnt sound to great with cams  :-)

More pics ftw  :-))

crzydoyle11

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:32 am »

OK my fellow ship mates I think I fix the problem with the web link.. Of coarse the real problem with the link was me. I Did not fellow on how to make it a public share photo link. Now I do believe I did it right and if I did not than I will take a long walk on a very Short plank  <*<  so here is the link once again.. http://www.photoworks.com/members/albums.jsp;jsessionid=3A37F96C712C0C083BF05FFBBEAF19C4?key=crazydoyle11&toh=m&cb=PW&guest=true&svr=web29

crzydoyle11

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 03:45:35 am »

Ian and offshore I have not tri taking night photos yet of my lights but I will give it a tri the way you guys are telling me to do it and I will see what happens. and thank you for sharing that infor. with me.  :-))

Reade Models

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:45 am »

The link works!

Malc

barryfoote

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 07:19:37 am »

Not for me Malc,

Still geting the log on page... <*< >>:-( <*< >>:-(

offshore1987

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:42 pm »

Link works for me  :-))

Very nice model and its coming along perfect  :} Uv even got me wantin to do some more on mine  {-)

All the best

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 10:04:06 pm »

It works for me too.

Peter.

barryfoote

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2008, 07:37:59 am »

Bingo.

This morning it worked fine for me too....

A very impressive build. Those electrics seem complex!!

Barry

crzydoyle11

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2008, 08:40:46 pm »

:-)) Now I am very happy you can finally see it, I was getting upset with my self just happy you gays can now see her. As for the electrics was not to bad But I could have simple fired it a little bit better.. But my thanks to every one.

barryfoote

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 08:07:01 am »

:-)) Now I am very happy you can finally see it, I was getting upset with my self just happy you gays can now see her. As for the electrics was not to bad But I could have simple fired it a little bit better.. But my thanks to every one.

Erm.....excuse me.......but I do not believe that we are all that way inclined!!!! {-) {-)

craftysod

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 07:46:42 pm »

Oh wondered why i got refused as cabin crew on airline application  %)

crzydoyle11

crzydoyle11

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2009, 10:43:09 pm »

OK guys The Aziz is now" on the lost few steps I need to finish a few more detail parts yet, but she is now painted But I still have to add the clear coat yet. Will be doing that very soon. Also in the picture you will see that I started to build a brass wheel house for the Aziz. I guess I just got bored waiting for the wreathe to warm up her so I can finish painting the Aziz. Not sure how fear I will go with the brass wheel house yet. So here is the web link for the pictures, If you see any improvements That you think I can do or add any more fittings to the Ariz please feel free to post your comments on here. Thank you. Ok go to the drop down page on the upper left hand corner and drop down page 3 that is where the most newest pictures are. Or you can start from the very beginning if you like.  http://www.photoworks.com/members/albums.jsp;jsessionid=3A37F96C712C0C083BF05FFBBEAF19C4?key=crazydoyle11&toh=m&cb=PW&guest=true&svr=web29

crzydoyle11

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2009, 01:39:13 am »

Aziz is almost complet now" here is a couple of pictures of her. But I do have say phots not very good due to poor lighting in my house\basement

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2009, 09:07:00 am »

Photos are a bit small for us old folks, could you not make them bigger. :-))
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

crzydoyle11

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 11:22:02 pm »

here is a picture of the Aziz

crzydoyle11

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 11:51:42 pm »

JUst want to say I suck  <*< at this trying to put the photos on here. And I am using Picasa 3 and still I suck!! One day I will get this right...... for now if you wish to see my Aziz build from being almost to the very end now. go to this link and you see it much better there.
http://www.photoworks.com/members/albums.jsp;jsessionid=3A37F96C712C0C083BF05FFBBEAF19C4?key=crazydoyle11&toh=m&cb=PW&guest=true&svr=web29
Again thank you. Maybe some day I get this right   %%
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries.