Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RC Model workshop  (Read 4953 times)

dms toucan

RC Model workshop
« on: April 15, 2008, 03:27:57 pm »

Does any body know whats happened to this company. I went to order some gear this morning
but the website is shut down,
Martin

titoneri

• Shipmate
Re: RC Model workshop
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 04:38:58 pm »

( moderated in view of above )

Anyone bought one or parted with cash for one and not seen yet......

pakirk

• Full Mayhemer
    • www.rcmodelworkshop.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:05:02 pm »

Hi there
We have had our workshop broken in to. Not much stolen rather trashed. Computers and CNC systems vandalised. All was (Bolted down) so they could not take it so they trashed it.  Nice NOT.

I presume they did not know what the stock was, PCBs ,components and things, so they just threw them all over the place.

I will get sorted soon though. I am considering relocating, when they do it once I'm sure they will try again.

Very sorry for the inconvenience but we will be back soon.

Regards
Anthony Kirk
RCMW

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 11:38:07 pm »

Really sorry to hear that Anthony.

I found the site just this weekend and had bookmarked it for furtherinvestigation this week but also found your site down.

Until you do get back up and running, can you tell us all about your products, they look great!

Martin
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

boatmadman

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 08:26:03 am »

Sorry to hear that Anthony, good luck on getting re started.

Ian
if at first you dont succeed.....have a beer.....

destroyer42

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 08:47:07 pm »

Sorry to hear about your problem Antony.
Hope you get up and running soon. I'm interested in your products. Will you be putting the sounds on your site when your up and running again?

Destroyer42

Stavros

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 10:33:43 pm »

Been there had that got the tee shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used to have my own business got hit 3 times third time I had a so called security firm patrolling the site ended up suing them for £15000 fro loss of earnings tools etc and WON.Keep up your pecker lad don't let the word not allowed grind you down.
Get a ruddy large Alsatian tie him up with a chain BUT break one link but rejoin it up with cotton when it breaks and it savages them you are not at fault as you have done everything in your power to keep Mutley tied up ;)That was info from a copper believe it or not.Friend of mine did it turned up to his garage only to find 3 scumbags perched on top of some cars been there all weekend AW took them round the corner,well you can work out the rest,funny he was never burgalled again.

Stavros

sheerline

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 02:17:41 pm »

Very sad post this, it must be soul destroying to find all your hard work trashed by mindless morons, I hope you get set up again soon old chap. If you follow Stavros's advice (which I like immensly) O0, make sure you get the dog immunised as you never know what it might pick up when it starts munching on a scumbags leg.... this type of trash could be infested with all sorts of diseases and you don't want to fall foul of the animal welfare people!
Good luck....... Chris

djrobbo

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 02:53:44 pm »

Just found this thread.......i can really sympathise with you , when i had my business restoring classic cars , i was broken into twice , the first time they nicked about 5000 quids worth of tools etc , but must have been disturbed cos i found a large pile of tools pullers and electronic equipment in the middle of the workshop . Second time i had built an armoured vault into the wall and had the tools etc locked away very securely , cos they couldnt get the tools they trashed a mk 2 jag and an austin a35 . Both times over a weekend and both times the plod all i got from the plod was " sorry mate been raining aint it won't get any prints of that door ,and your tools have probably gone anyway at the local bootfairs so i wouldn't hold out any chance of getting them back .
             Really fills you with a warm glow doesn't it ?

I really feel for you my friend , attack a mans livelyhood and you make it personal , at the time i just wanted to find out who it was and then sledghammer their hands , wouldn't be able to nick someones living antmore then would they ?

Dont let the scum bags get you down  O0

regards.bob.

pakirk

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 10:51:03 pm »

Thanks to you all. I will sort things out, will just take a little time.

pakirk

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 12:32:41 am »

Hi all.
We have moved to Edinburgh into a large industrial unit and are now up and running.
The web site is also back on line.

Thanks all for the support.

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 12:38:17 am »

Do you have a link to the website?
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

bobinnit

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 12:57:51 am »

red181

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 03:52:55 pm »

Hi Anthony,

Now that you have a supplier, Reade Models, can we still deal directly with you, or is it only though your distributor? Also, are you going to either Ellesmere or Birchwood shows later this month?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.