Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ACTion P94 - twin speed controllers/mixer  (Read 8798 times)

Stavros

Re: ACTion P94 - twin speed controllers/mixer
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 06:22:25 pm »

I would say yes simply because you have your throttle on channel 3 and your rudder is effectivly 4.What I am saying is that both the internal ESc's in the P94 would be going to either motor.As you have too reciever leads form the p94 one would go to chan 3 the other 4 so yes it wouild work but I would stand to be corrected.COME ON FLJ where are you

Stavros

barryfoote

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 06:39:02 pm »

Hagar,

I agree with Stavros. That said, send a PM to FLJ, who will give you a definitive answer...He does not bite........well not often!!!!

Barry

FullLeatherJacket

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 07:11:40 pm »

"Let's just helicopter out of the situation, shall we, people?" as some pretentious management consultants are wont to say.

You require two channels. One is controlled by a forwards/backwards movement of a stick (= throttle), and the other is controlled by a side-to-side movement of a stick (= steering). If you have a set with two dual-axis sticks then they can both be controlled from the same stick or they can be controlled from different sticks; it matters not one jot. I drew the diagrams that  way because many people use two-channel sets which have only single-axis sticks and are ALWAYS configured with the throttle on the left (unless you hold the Tx upside down..............).

OK? Easy, ain't it? If it was rocket science then you wouldn't find it in our catalogue  ;)

FLJ

Hagar

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 09:26:41 pm »

Thanks for the definitive on that one FMJ. Spose Ide better get saving up then!
Thats that bit out of the way, now just to sort the rest of the junk out!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 20 queries.