Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fleetwood Model Yacht And Powerboat Club  (Read 3741 times)

IRI5HJ4CK

Fleetwood Model Yacht And Powerboat Club
« on: August 10, 2008, 08:07:06 pm »

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, do any of you here go to the Fleetwood Model Yacht And Powerboat Club? I might know you ;D

I'm usually around every Sunday and pop up at different days just to see whats going on, i'm a regular there, although for the past month or so i couldn't go too often, as i was moving house. But i'm back at the lake now, as a member of the Fleetwood Model Yacht And Powerboat Club.

http://www.fleetwoodmypbc.org.uk/

barryfoote

Re: Fleetwood Model Yacht And Powerboat Club
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 08:33:32 pm »

The first model exhibition I entered was at Fleetwood, about 20 years ago and the lake was used during the exhibition. I managed to get a 1st and 2nd and I was well and truely bitten by the bug. A great place. Not been for about 15 years now though.

nhp651

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 08:58:51 pm »

there's still some of the old stalwarts there, footski........jim bennet, who organised the exhibition when you where around, ken baker, carl tweedle, to name but a few.
the club's still the same except that instead of a boathouse full of A class, vane and marblehead yachts.  {-) :Dthere are now a miriad of scale sailers made from converted vanes, marblehead and A class boats.
times don't change much.

justboatonic

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:11:15 pm »

I've been down to the lake with Drumbeat during the evening these last few weeks but there's been no one else around!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 22 queries.