Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fab service  (Read 1712 times)

djrobbo

Fab service
« on: August 23, 2008, 09:33:26 pm »

Hi guys......just had to let everyone know of a terrific service ..... I phoned dave at action electronics last wednesday and ordered some electronic sound modules and some other bits and pieces .including the plans for the swordsman , now dave said was i in a hurry coz the ellesmere show is this weekend and he had to go to the post office to copy the plans , so would it be allright if he got to it about wed or thurs this coming week.no prob sez i i'm not in a raging hurry , so next week will be fine.
     Well what a star dave is , the whole kit and kaboodle turned up on friday this week .
                    Now that is more than first class service O0 O0 O0 O0

regards..bob.

Stavros

Re: Fab service
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:01:49 pm »

I would only expect this of Dave.You have dealt with by far the best ESC and electronic company in the uk, far SUPERIOR than others  I could, but will not mention ;)

Stavros

Captain Povey

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 10:06:40 pm »

Spot on as usual Stavros. Cheers Graham.

barryfoote

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 08:07:15 am »

Hi Bob,

You are quite right...Dave is a great guy. I spoke to him about ordering several items over a two month period, to keep within budget alloted by Mrs Footski. "Oh no" says Dave, "and pay all that postage". Literally 5 days later the whole lot arrived here in Spain, with an invoice split over two months. Don't tell him I said so but he is the best supplier I have dealt with....and he does it all with a sense of humour..

djrobbo

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 05:55:59 pm »

Certainly gets my vote......iv'e got a lot more leccy stuff to get...guess where i'm going to get it from O0

FullLeatherJacket

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 08:47:51 pm »

Aw shucks, guys...............I've gone all embarrasked!  :embarrassed:

You're all most welcome, and thanks for the kind comments. It was also nice to see so many Mayhem Forum faces at the EPIC show (too many to list - but it makes the whole thing worth the effort).

FLJ

Marks Model Bits

• No Mustang Mark
  • Full Mayhemer
  • http://marksmodelbits.com/
    • Marks Model Bits
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 09:11:22 pm »

I bet I was a "face" you didn't want to see Dave hehehe you know what I mean O0 O0 O0 O0

Anyway thanks Dave for all of your help you are a star!!!!!!

Now lets see if I can cook this one :D :D :D

Mark.
I HAVE NOT FAILED, I HAVE FOUND 1000 WAYS THAT DON'T WORK.!!!!

http://marksmodelbits.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.