The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Springer Tugs

Where is RED OKTOBER ?...

<< < (2/98) > >>

norry:
...Hi Guys...

You Were not supposed to see that bit Duncan...

Now its no longer a secret trip...

I am currently getting together a car load of Springers & Owners to come up and "Kick The Haggis" out of your Highland Springer Team...It could be Glencoe Revisited.. Is there a M,Donalds in or near Aviemore ?...

See You There...And get the kettle on...

Stavros...

...I will get your "Latest Mad Mental Springer Idea" hull under way Tomorrw Night...thats if i can stop laughing long enough to concetrate on it...

...Best Regards...Norry...

Arrow5:
Is there a McDonalds there .. eh ?      Aye you could say that , complete with clown !  We are just getting rid of the Harley-Davidson bikers` "Thunder in the Glens" rally,1500 bikes,trikes, etc so reckon we can cope !  (attached pic of MacDonald Highland Resort, no connection to the burger folk.....worse!)

Arrow5:
Be afraid, very afraid >:(

norry:
Is that the best you do to scare us off...Yivgoatnaechance...

toesupwa:

--- Quote from: arrow5 on August 25, 2008, 05:21:00 pm ---Be afraid, very afraid >:(

--- End quote ---

Of?

Its well known (in Springer circles) that the 'Swedish' navy shipyard (possibly china based) has had problems with its designs in the past.

As can be seen in the pic Arrow provided, navigation is a problem as the Springer shown seems to have run aground..
There are reports that certain parts fall off in cold water...  :o
'Doing an Arrow' has been entered in to the 'Springer Dictionary' for filling your Springer with water over the motor (not recommended for water-cooling by the way)... there are some thoughts however, that this is a new form of Semi-submersible...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version