Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: makara gets new home  (Read 1923 times)

nitrophil

makara gets new home
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:27:58 pm »

Hi Guys  O0 just like to say hello . been racing 1/5 petrol cars for years just got into boats now  , i now have mad AL,s makara  its got a new look scale marlboro class 1 decal job and the latest spek ALRO concept heli engine ( 23cc ALRO racing  car engines are now pulling 7.2 HP at 25,000 rpm ) i am running an 26cc with ECU unit and retarded ignition from 15,000 rpm

its all good fun  {-)

phil.

omra85

Re: makara gets new home
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 09:47:35 pm »

Hi Phil
Hope we'll see you racing it!  A heli engine??  You're supposed to keep the boat on the water (although come to think of it - there's no rule that says you HAVE TO - and with that horse power, you probably won't be ABLE to) (lol - my smileys aren't working!)
Cheers
Danny

nitrophil

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:54 am »

Hi looking forward to giving it a try and looking at a bit of racing  O0
Zenoah PUH (heli ) and PUM (boat) 4 bolt engines the bottom end parts are interchangable you can use the water cooled head for use in a boat

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 08:24:59 am »

Hello.
Just pick up on this. Has Al packed up for good? It has been a long time since he has been on here.
Welcome to THE MAD MAKARA MEN club.  When do think your boat will be ready to run? Where abouts do you live? If I can be of any help then sing out.
Cheers for now
Bill
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 22 queries.