Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yet another new boat....  (Read 5483 times)

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
Re: Yet another new boat....
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 06:29:49 pm »

OK Andy I know you want to the show. What new boat did you buy??????? Do tell.  :-) :-) :-) :-)
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

andyn

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 07:19:15 pm »

Ahaaa yes yet another new boat (as per the title)

Got all kit for it except propshaft, rudder and some waterproof tape.

Will be finished probably before the other boat I'm currently building, so expect it up soon.

It's going to have a 7800kv brushless on 11.1v, so potential unloaded speed of 86,580rpm!

I have your DVD, I'll bring it to the lake wednesday and thursday, whichever day you can make it.

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:23 pm »

Did you do the paint job on the boat Andy? Looks very good in the photo. Got my 2.4 RX and plywood. How long did you stay at the show. I lasted about 1 1/2 hours. Pitty there was No powerboat stuff to buy. I think I saw one OMRA type boat on a stand.  Maybe it,s time OMRA put up a stand?????
I will catch up with the DVD somtime this week. Maybe Sunday.
Cheers.
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

andyn

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 09:29:27 pm »

We could investigate as to the possibilty of us having a stall next year, we could ask around the club if we could borrow some boats for the weekend, I'm up for it if we want to do it.

I was there for about 4 1/2 hours because my dad went off to birmingham and wouldnt pick me up till 4:30 Never mind, Phil kept me company...

I didn't do the paint job no, would like to say I did but that would be a lie, nice int it?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 22 queries.