Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Victoria Model Steam Boat Club  (Read 7835 times)

V.M.S.C

Victoria Model Steam Boat Club
« on: October 01, 2008, 08:49:38 pm »

Hello Model Boat Mayhem

My club the Victoria Model Steam Boat Club was founded in 1904 and we are still going strong today at 104.

We hold approximately 20 regattas a year on the pond with an average 5 open competitions to other clubs within the MPBA and the remaining to VMSC members only. We have social get-togethers each year tto keep the friendly spirit of the club away from a competition only culture.

Today we cater for all branches of Model Boating be it steam, diesel or electric driven craft with sections in straight running, hydroplanes, radio control and we also go to all the main exhibitons.

Our Ist regatta is always held on Easter Sunday and we run till October, We will be attending the Kew bridge steam exhibition on the 4th and 5th of October and our last regatta of the year will be held at Victoria park on the 19th of October.

We are located at
Victoria Park Hackney (St Marks Gate)
Cadogan Terrace (E9)
Hackney, United Kingdom

VMSCvictoriapark@aol.com
VMSC-Victoriapark@hotmail.co.uk

Kind Regards and Happy Boating

Debbie Reynolds Club Member

kiwimodeller

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Victoria Model Steam Boat Club
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 09:32:30 pm »

In the absence of a website Debbie we will now expect regular postings on Mayhem with lots of photos so that those of us who are far away can drool over all the beautiful machinery your members produce.  8) Once you put your hand up (or posting in this case) great things will be expected of you! O0

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 11:27:51 pm »

See Debs, I told you this was a great place. I really should put my club on here now.
Steamed up all the time

V.M.S.C

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 10:28:41 pm »

Hello Kiwimodeller

Thank you for your message  :)

Fingers crossed I will have a web site up and running by the end of this year but I have to wait till December to chat to the committee then at the AGM to get the whole clubs aproval which they will give the go ahead so not long now  8)

I do have some photos of straight running, Radio and Hydro on my space and photos and videos on facebook if you wish to have a look at those and I promise I will put some photos on here as I am sure I will get the hang of Mayhem or poor SteamboatPhil will have to suffer more of my babe how do I do this he-he but he loves me  :angel:

Below should be a photo of my Scale Ship straight runner the leander which my Grandad Bill built

Take care Debbie

V.M.S.C

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 10:38:35 pm »

Ello Phil  :kiss:

Erm Yar why ain't ya put Ur club on hon????? especially as you told moi  :angel: he-he.

And oops  :( already got a prob cant seem to get pics on it says I have an error?? any ideas buddie my pal  :'( Oh and tar for the tip with cam got the vids up and running  :o

see you in 2 weeks Deb's xxxx

V.M.S.C

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 02:54:59 pm »

A few Photos of my Leander Scale Ship and Cabbin Cruiser Scale Boat

V.M.S.C

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 02:58:18 pm »

Scale Ship

V.M.S.C

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 03:15:49 pm »

Cabin cruiser Scale Boat letting go

V.M.S.C

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 03:17:22 pm »

Cabin Cruiser Scale Boat Catching
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.