Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hover bover  (Read 1856 times)

hover tim

Hover bover
« on: September 24, 2009, 05:15:03 pm »

Hi all

I have just converted my hovercraft to brushless but i have got a bit of a problem its a 2.4 set up and i have put the lift on number 6 as before and the two thrust motors are on one and two and mixed using vtail mixing both are 40 amp reversable i plugged in the lift motor and she hoverd fine i then proceeded to plug in the two thrust motors again fine tried the whole lot together and no lift thrust perfect but no lift what could this mean regards Tim 

andrewh

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Hover bover
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 07:30:07 pm »

Tim

First thoughts:  Since the lift channel works ok in some setup there is nothing wrong with the ESC or Motor

Ditto the thrust motors

So I suspect strongly that you have some mixing built in to the Tx setup that is having this effect  - the #6 is somehow mixed with the thrust channels - I would guess these are 1 and 2 and these are aileron mixed? to give you forward/reverse  on the throttle stick and left right on the ailerons ?

If you are happy to have the lift completely independent on #6, then it must be completely unmixed with any other and just twiddeld off the #6 control whatever that is

If you tell us which 2.6giggle set it is there will be a stampede of experts helping with setup. 
If it is the Turborix I understand that #5 and 6 come from the factory un-connected (ie its a 4-ch basic set as delivered) and have to be woken up with a link to a computer, but thats not likely since you have had #6 working.
andrew

hover tim

Re: Hover bover
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 08:10:16 pm »

This set up has worked in the past when she was brushed and nothing has changed at the transmitter end that i no of i am using a Futaba T7C 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.