Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uniross Hybrio Batteries  (Read 2207 times)

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
Uniross Hybrio Batteries
« on: August 31, 2006, 05:15:38 pm »

I've just picked up a pack of these new AA batteries. They are relatively expensive but have special characteristics in that they come fully charged, can be charged in any AA type charger, are stated not to suffer from any memory effect and, this is a new one on me, have a very low self discharge rate. I've bought them for my digital camera but I'm sure they would have lots of other uses - no need to charge up your tranny or RX the night before to get max performance for example.  Capacity is 2100MAH. Details here:

http://www.batterylogic.co.uk/hybrio.htm

Of course I expect you lot know all about them already.... ;D

ambernblu

Re: Uniross Hybrio Batteries
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 05:24:02 pm »

.... Colin - nope, I didn't know about them, but I'll look out for them and give 'em a go - not too expensive if they do what they say they will - which makes 'em ideal for the receiver battery packs? Thanks, Brian

BarryM

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 10:56:41 am »

Coiln, I'm using them in a digital camera and they certainly seem to last far longer than other types.

James@mp

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 10:56:25 pm »

Hiya, we shall shortly be stocking a product like this called Sanyo Eneloop, from the information we have at present these will be available in AAA Size ( 800mAh ) and AA size ( 2000mAh )

We shall post more info on these when we have it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.